◈ 30 - A bold move, a sign for affection?

Started : 10/30/2020

Finished : 10/30/2020

Name of Chapter 30 : A bold move, a sign of affection?

Song : BTS - Love maze

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hello! This is the first update for weeks y'all have been waiting for!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 30 ♔

Your master was kind of acting strange, he was more silent than he already was and wasn't complementing your cooking like he always do but you already have something in mind about his current personality. Though it flustered you to ask, you just had to.

"Jeremy, were you jealous of Henry?" He flinched before looking at you with bewildered eyes and turned cherry red all of the sudden.

You portrayed yourself as the naive one but you weren't. You both were walking towards your rooms about to retire the day and rest but abruptly Jeremy stopped in his tracks and yours too, now you were kind of getting nervous all of the sudden.

It made you feel intimidated, taking a step back when he took a step towards you and soon you found yourself back up in the wall without any escape.

He all of the sudden he slammed his hand right beside your head and trapped you. Your eyes widened at the action, your heart beating fast when he looked at you, right at your eyes his eyes rather soft with his cheeks still red.

'Ka-! KABE-DON!!' You could only gaze back at his warm orbs feeling your cheeks getting more warmer if possible.

"What if I am?" His voice was rather lower, huskier that it almost made you faint on the spot. You've watched so many romance movies before and you never experienced such bold move from a man before, ever from such a charming man.

If it happened before then it would've been such long years.

It's your turn to turn caught of guard and stutter the hecc out. He chuckled before leaning away from you, retracting his hand and let it fall to his side.

He ruffled your hair and walked away, leaving you alone in the hallways to your flustered self. He entered his room, the door closing.

You gaped and placed your hand on your beating heart. Your mind screamed and panicked as you realized what happened fully.

'HE COULDN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!'

~

Jeremy can't sleep that night, tossing and turning still flustered from the event. He acted as if everything was in control in there, acting as if his heart wasn't performing summer saults when he had gotten so close to you that as if he hadn't performed such a bold move.

He should've melted there and then but he held himself together.

"Ugh love is so complicated..." He had admitted it completely to himself, he understand everything now and he knew that distancing himself to you and changing his feelings is truly impossible now.

His heart is yours now and it would stay like that until the end, until his last breath. Forever and ever, he will remain as yours and only yours.

~

It took everything in Jeremy to act normal around you and you the same. The day was normal, complimenting your cooking, talking and so fort but no one mentioned about what happened last night. - I'm talking as if you and Jeremy did something naughty aren't I?-

"Y/N-chan!~" As soon as you and Jeremy entered the school Nyx was already there waiting with an oddly silent Brian.

"Hello you two." You smiled at them but you quirked your eyebrow when Brian turned his back to you.

"Brian, is something the matter?"

"It's nothing I promise you." He said though it was more than a whisper than a normal statement. You looked at Jeremy and Nyx but both of them shrugged, not knowing what's up with their friend either.

"OK then." You said but it sounded more like a question but you let it go. What's going on with him? Did something happen?

♔ Chapter 30 ♔

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Hello! I'm gonna do a double book update ehehehehe since I've noticed that iwasnt updatinf here for a long time!