◆ 20 - Welcome to the school Y/N!

Started : 8/31/2020

Finished : 9/1/2020

Name of Chapter 20 : Welcome to the School Y/N!

Song : Loona - Vamos a playa

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hello! First update of the day!

Stay safe y'all!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 20 ♔

"I'm nervous Jeremy." You said as you trailed behind him. You immediately felt so much stares on you and you feel like jumping infront a truck even though this couldn't kill you.

"Don't be...I'm with you." He whisered at you as the two of you walked towards the entrance of the building.

This reminds you of the time where Henry humbly guided you towards the building to find Jeremy.

You never had the chance to thank him for the second time. You had ignored when you saw Jeremy and left him standing in the corner.

"Ah hey little missy!" Ugh, here he is. The trash, he had just to be there standing just beside the door with tons of girls surrounding him.

You groaned and placed your head against Jeremy's back who stopped walking and looked at you with a confused expression.

"Hey why aren't you looking at me?" Alex started to speak again and the girls surrounding him had been giving you looks and stares that sent sharp daggers.

"Jeremy let's get out of here please." You mumbled, feeling like you're gonna die like a second time from their glares and Alex's presence.

"Ok." The two of you started to walk again, completely ignoring the man who just sighed in annoyance.

"Alex~" One of the girls cooed his name, tugging at his arm to get his attention away from the couple, especially the new transfer girl.

"Oh right I'm sorry ladies." He snapped back his head towards them, winking as the girls started to talk again.

He pretended to listen but his thoughts were currently away with the girl Jeremy was lucky to have. He nodded at every word, acting as if their pointless boasting and flirting affects him.

But no.

"Alex are you even listening?" One of the girls pointed out, he blinked and chuckled as he shooked his head no.

"I am darling, go on."

***

"We will have to the principal's office for your schedule and locker key." Jeremy said as you followed him like a lost puppy around the school, its kinda when you were trying to familiarize yourself at his house.

You can't believe how fast time passed. You were just a familiar ghost to serve a man and now you're here, going to school.

"Are you Y/N L/N?" A voice asled you and you saw a woman sitting there with a black rimmed glasses.

She looked strict and reminded you of the head maid that always explodes int a volcano when you only did one accidental mistake.

You don't want to piss her off!

"Uh yes ma'am." You said, pursing your lips as she got a paper at the corner of her paper filled table before beckoning you to take the little slip of paper.

"Here is your schedule and your locker number is also listed there." She said with her slightly deep voice. You got it immediately, not wanting to make her impatient.

But before you can go back next to Jeremy, she gave you a simple key. You guessed it's the locker key you'll own for the rest of years in this school.

Oh, you sure are excited.

"Also Miss L/N, welcome to our school. Please come talk to me if you have any concerns." She smiled a bit at you,  ok maybe she's not that bad like the head maid.

You should stop judging people quickly.

"Mister De Loughrey, please tour her around the school and guide her." Jeremy nodded and with that the two of you exited the principal's office, calming your nervous nerves.

Hey she's a bit intimidating!

"We arrived a bit early so we have a lot of time to tour around." He said as he ruffled your hair, messing with it.

You pouted, trying to pry his hand away to fix your hair. He chuckled at this as he took your wrist with his hand to keep you close.

You blushed at the physical contact but didn't protest as the both of you started to walk.

Luckily there's not a lot people around and that they were still outside the building or inside their classrooms.

"Can I see your schedule?" Jeremy said and you handed him the small slip of paper. A smile settled in his handsome face and he handed it back to you.

"Looks like we have the same periods except maths." He said with a relieved sigh. That relieved you too, atleast you have someone you knew with you and not feel awkward.

"Hey Jeremy, Y/N!" You heard a voice shout, making you both stop and turn to the direction of the voice.

There stood the beanie wearing boy with his usual carefree look. He quickly jogged towards you both and smiled when he was now walking with you both.

"You looked ready for school Y/N." He said as he stared at you and you agreed with him.

"Oh by the way, welcome to the school Y/N." Brian said, high-fiving you with a chuckle.

"Thank you!"

♔ Chapter 20 - End ♔

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Hello y'all! I have made a one-shot book for the boys it's titled 'Soft spot' you can check it out and request!

Thank you!!