◈ 9 - Room renovations and compliments

Started : 8/26/2020

Finished : 8/27/2020

Name of Chapter 9 :  Room renovations and compliments

Song : Bob the builder - Opening theme.

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hope you like it!

Your bedroom looks like that but a bit more spacious and has a lot of books and games inside.

With a lot of posters and different colored.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 9 ♔

"Dayum, you bought a lot!" You said as you struggled to haul the bags inside the door at how heavy it is.

Jeremy just chuckled at this as he effortlessly carried more heavier things inside and had gone upstairs.

"Where are you going Jeremy?" You asked as you watched him go upstairs.

It's already late and you and Jeremy had eaten in a restaurant nearby so you guys don't have to go and cook something.

"In your bedroom! We'll start to fix it!" He said as you heard a door slam open and thuds. You took at as him putting the bags in hurry.

You had also came home and was hauling all the things you guys bought with his money and to say that you aren't struggling is a lie.

"Sheesh, I'll just carry this in my ghost form." You said in irritation as you transformed into it along with your clothes.

You guys thought it might be heavier this time? No, the clothes became a ghost with you so it's light as air.

You zoomed upstairs and past Jeremy who's hair got messy by the sudden gust of air from you.

"Woah!" You heard him as you zoomed past him again, getting all the remaining materials for your bedroom in the car before returning again.

"Finished!" You said with a smile as you turned into your physical form again, looking at the bags just laying in there.

"You need to chill. I thought a tornado ran over me." He joked as he entered your bedroom and opened an empty fill-in wardrobe.

"This is where you'll put your clothes for now on!" He said, patting the wooden surface of a shelf.

Gosh even an guest room has a fill-in wardrobe? How grand this house is.

"And after that, we'll fix and decorate your room to match it more to your liking." He said as he rolled up his sleeves, making you gulp.

'Dayum, look at those muscles Y/N.' You inwardly drooled, staring at his arms as he started to emerge to the bags.

"Hey, you gonna help me or what?" You head him ask, causing you to snap out of your perverted thoughts.

"Ey, no need to get impatient."

And with that the renovation started and it took a lot of time and energy if you might say so.

® Time skip ®

"FINALLY!" You and Jeremy stretched like cats, looking at your hardwork that surely payed off properly.

Your room actually looks more nicer and everything is set to your liking. You smiled along with Jeremy who was just laying down the soft fluffly bed of yours.

"Yeah Finally." He rasped out after carrying all of the shelves and boxes. He mostly did the hardwork I mean he's the boy.

"Thank you!" You said as you glomped onto him, earning an 'oof' from the man who almost got knocked out.

The two of you just layed there, your stomachs against each other, sprawled in a X formation.

"I feel like shit Jeremy, that's the most hard thing I've done for over 50 years." You said as you rolled off of him, much to his stomach's delight.

"Same though it's for the last 5 years." He said, sitting up and ruffled his hair before reaching out to ruffle yours as well.

"Let's go and put the foods in the kitchen too." He said as he stood up, reaching out his hand to you.

You smiled at him before touching his surprisingly soft and not sweaty palm. He pulled you up but didn't let go of your hand, not that you mind tho.

Your hand fitted against his large one's, intertwining his fingers with you who tightened the hold.

"Wait isn't that Alex and Henry guy your friends?" You asked as the both of you exited your bedroom.

"Hmm not really, Alex is more like a frenemy and Henry is just an acquaintance." He said, going down the stairs with you, your hands still intertwined.

"Alex is a bitch." You said bluntly out of nowhere, earning a loud laugh from Jeremy.

You stared at him, laughing along. It was a miracle you didn't slip from the stairs.

Now that you noticed, Jeremy's laugh was a sound that made your heart warm and giddy, his smile made you feel relaxed and at home.

And his hand that was holding you, it made you feel safe...and alive.

"I know right." He said as he grinned at you as the both of you got down the last step of the stairs.

'Jeremy's so handsome when he's happy.' You thought but it seems that you said that out loud when Jeremy looked at you with a blushing face.

"Ah thank you.." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. You flushed in embarrassment when you realized that he had heard it.

"You're very beautiful when you're happy too." He complimented back, his face getting more red but it's no match to yours.

"T-thanks."

'HE THINKS I'M BEAUTIFUL KYAAAA!' This time, it's you who turned into a cherry.

♔ Chapter 9 - End ♔

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Uwa,  how many times did I update this day and week? I've never felt so productive in my life 😶😲

Jeremy thinks you're beautiful reader-chan!

And the two of you held hands!