◈ 10 - Distant memories....

Started : 8/26/2020

Finished : 8/27/2020

Name of Chapter 10 :  Distant memories...

Song : Why don't we - Talk

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hope you like it!

Just basically you and Jeremy taking a walk and him touring you around the block.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 10 ♔

It was a new day again, currently Thursday. Your physical body was so tired yesterday that you almost had overslept until you remember that you have a master to prepare food for.

Of course you almost leaped out if bed and did your morning things like bathing, and some things ain't worth mentioning.

You opened your newly arranged wardrobe and just grabbed whatever you first touched.

Since everything was stylish and paired in your wardrobe, you don't look like a idiot wearing a rainbow colored things like a clown.

A black shirt and a blue hoodie along with some black leggings accompanied with a simple black shorts.

You then raced off towards the kitchen to start cooking immediately with a dish already in mind.

You can't waste a single second! Stop procrastinating!

Meanwhile you're cooking like a total master in the kitchen, Jeremy was already awake and stretching with a yawn.

He got out of his bed, automatically fixing it so that you wouldn't need to do that. He got to his fill-in wardrobe and lazily got some random black shirt and pants with his other necessities.

He stifled a yawn yet again and rubbed his eyes tiredly, yesterday was rather eventful but he certainly enjoyed it with you even if a certain jerk came barreling like a wrecking ball to ruin the perfect day for a second.

He was about to open the enter the bathroom when his bedroom door came slamming open revealing you.

"Well good morning to you too Y/N." He said, feeling a bit awake from the sound of the door almost breaking.

"Omg! I'm sorry for not waking you up and not doing my work properly!" You said, feeling ashamed until you felt a hand ruffle your just drying hair.

"It's ok, you don't need to, you've done enough." He flashed you a smile so contagious that you smiled at him too, feeling reassured by his smile and words.

"I'll just go and take a bath, you'll wait for me so we can eat together right?" He asked, somehow he never wanted to experience eating alone anymore, he wanted to eat with someone every-day.