◈ 24 - Seatmates with the Myers.

Started : 9/21/2020

Finished : 9/22/2020

Name of Chapter 24 :  Seatmates with the Myers.

Song : Jonas Brothers - Poor unfortunate souls.

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Here, an update that took forever!

Stay safe y'all!

Check Quotev for a better version of this book. Tyyy.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 24 ♔

As soon as your teacher said those words, your world crumbled down a little while your heart burned in annoyance when he smirked at you mockingly.

For all of the places where a seat could be empty, it would be his.

"Miss Y/N, you can sit down next to Mr. Myers at the back." Your seat always have to be the back where he can do things and not have people notice him.

In that case, you can probably mess with him right?

"Mr. Myers please raise your hand." He did as he was told, sending a smirk at you. It hit you like Deja vu but Brian was not a jerk at all when he became your new seatmate!

You felt glares of the female students at your back as you walked towards the man whose flirtatious smile gets bigger and bigger if possible.

"Don't talk to me." As soon as you sat down, you raised your hand against his face to shush him.

He opened his mouth again but you stared at him, moving your hand again to block him but much firm this time.

You turned away from him with a roll of your eyes as you stared at the woman who started to discuss things.

You completely ignored the man who chuckled at your feisty behaviour. This was normal, girls are feisty to try and play hard to get when they pretty much love the attention they get.

"Shh.." You shushed him again when he opened his mouth, gesturing to him that he needs to listen in the lessons.

He just smirked at this but complied anyways. He's not a total jerk after all, well maybe he is but he still needs his knowledge.

You mentally sighed in relief when he finally turned away and relaxed at your seat that was atleast a bit comfy though you don't feel comfortable with this man after the mall scenario at chapter 8.

"Hey." You heard someone call out to you softly and you looked around, only to see a girl just beside you giving you a stink eye.

"Don't do anything to Alexkins." She gave the 'I'm watching' gesture to you and even the slicing your neck thingy.

'Alexkins? Pfft' you had tried so hard not to snort and get caught because of the nickname the girl gave the jerk beside you.

"Promise." You just nodded with a roll of your eyes, geez first day of school you already have a hater because of the jerk.