◈ 7 - Cherry colored cheeks and assumptions

Started : 8/26/2020

Finished : 8/26/2020

Name of Chapter 7 : Cherry colored cheeks and assumptions

Song : Public - Make you mine

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Thank you for the support you guys give! Also for the suggested scenarios from MissMira and 1TOKYO. (Omg I couldn't copy and paste ur username)

I absolutely luv it eheheheh, I made sure to put all of your suggestions in this chapter!

Hope you like it!

I'm not good at comedy things...

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 7 ♔

"Good morning ma'am, sir!" A staff behind a counter said as the both of you entered a huge clothing shop that was literally gold themed.

There's a lot of people, mostly girls, inside shopping and trying a lot of things and you were a bit intimidated especially by the security guard that has a scary looking baton hanging by his waist.

You just trailed more closer to Jeremy, still looking around the shop that has multiple aisles with the white tags hanging by the ceilings.

"Jeremy, the clothes might be very expensive are you sure?" You asked worried, tugging at his sleeve but he paid no mind.

You don't want him wasting money for you, a mere familiar who is supposedly there to serve him.

"Don't worry, just don't look at the tags, I'll be the one handling it after all." He said before leading you over an aisle that are filled with t-shirts and blouses, just behind it is the aisle for skirts and jeans.

"Why don't you pick some and try it in the fitting room." Jeremy urged you and you nodded, unsure but still excited.

"I'll just pick random things." You said, earning a subtle chuckle from Jeremy.

You started to pick 3 simple T-shirts and was about to move on the other aisle when Jeremy stopped you and picked up more T-shirts and blouses.

It made your eyes bulge and let out a gasp.

"Jeremy! That's a lot of clothes!" You whispered at him when a lot of girls were starting to stare at the two of you.

"Nuh-uh, I feel that this isn't even enough Y/N." He said before a staff came giving him a large bag to contain the clothes he picked, earning a thank you from him.

"Jeez Jeremy, those might not even fit me." You said, not wanting to go and return a lot of clothes in the section again.

"I'm sure this will fit you, where to next?" He asked as the two of you stopped walking, the large bag on his hand.

"Umm.." You looked around and skipped over where the skirt and jeans are placed. I mean you just took T-shirts, why not take jeans next?

This time you made sure that this jeans fit you along with the skirts before giving it to Jeremy, who was about to take another more.