◈ 15 - Wallet and boys

Started : 8/29/2020

Finished : 8/29/2020

Name of Chapter 15 : Wallet and Boys

Song : Nora and Fatehi- Pepeta

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

You guys going crazy ahahah! Also Reader goes to school and gets oogled at.

(Please do read the author's note! Ty!)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 15 ♔

"Finally!" You said as you stood infront of the big ass school that was now full with lost looking students and cars.

It seems it's only starting and you were thankful for that. You silently thanked the god for the given ability of speed when you're on your ghost mode.

Luckily you remembered the way Jeremy showed you when you were touring around the block.

Of course you transformed back to your physical form at a random Alley, making sure no one sees when you know you're just a turn away from the gigantic school.

You took an heaved a heavy sigh as you calmed yourself before entering immediately having eyes stuck on you.

You of course was nervous, with all this eyes glued to you with curiousity in their eyes. Not that you can blame them, you stuck out like a sore thumb.

You aren't wearing a uniform and you obviously aren't a teacher because you look particularly young.

You nimbled at your button lip, clutching Jeremy's wallet tightly, using it as a stress ball.

You looked around, completely lost. Of course you are, you didn't get a tour inside the school and it was currently full with people who loves to stare.

'Crap, where are you Jeremy?' You cursed at yourself for not thinking before going here but you shook your head. Jeremy needs his wallet and you can't have him starving and going for his friends to get free food.

If only you see someone familiar at the crow-

"Alex?!" You can't help but wonder if today is your unlucky day for seeing the flirt and that he's the first familiar face you saw.

You were too shy to approach strangers and ask where's Jeremy and you're pretty sure they won't know who he was because maybe, they're not at the same year as your dear master and end up embarrassing yourself.

So you don't have any choice to approach your most hated person in this generation and get your ego punched.

"If it isn't Jeremy's precious girlfriend!" Looks like you don't have to approach him. He's the one who approached you instead and that's more better.

You winced from his loud voice, almost shrinking when you saw more people watch the two of you.

Especially the girls who were starting to murmur. Is something wrong with his statement?