《Chapter 50》

Jason's p.o.v

Vanessa said she wanted to talk with that girl and I got mad. Is she in live with that girl?! Or did that girl tell her something?!

I didn't wanna let her go to that f*cking wh*re but Ethan allowed her.

When she left I yelled at Jason. "Why the f*ck did you let her go?!" "Just trust her." He said, bluntly.

I held the anger in and waited patiently.

Then suddenly we all heard some screams of pain. And it was a lady's.

IS THAT VANESSA?!

DID THAT GIRL F*CKING DO SOMETHING?!

IM GONNA FREAKING KILL HER IF SHE DID!!!!

We all got worried but Ethan just stood there, emotionless.

"Why are you not even worried?!" Leonardo yelled in his face. Usually, Leonardo isn't the type to argue with Ethan. Even if he did, he'd probably Pee his pants.

"That's not Vanessa screaming." He states and we all were confused.

A minute later, Vanessa popped out from behind some walk and walked over to us.

"Did she do anything to you?" Luca ran to her first before any of us could.

Vanessa shook her head with a smirk. "Nope. I got rid of her."

We were all amused as hell by now. Even Ethan.

Then she ran in some direction and chased after her. F*ck she's fast!

After a while we found her talking to that f*cker. What's his name again?

Oh yeah..

Ashton.

She came to the car and we glared at Ashton the whole time but he just stared at Vanessa and smiled.

I so wanna kill him right now..

Then we left and went home.

Henry' p.o.v

I was walking on the street for a stroll. It was pretty sunny and I wanted to get a little cooled off.

Then someone bumped into me.

A girl to be precise.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she just nodded. "Yeah. I am."

She looked up and I blushed slightly.

She was beautiful. Her eyes were the things that I noticed first.

She saw he blush on my cheeks and snickered. Then she pulled my cheeks.

Wha- what is she doing?!

"Why are you blushing? Haven't bumped into a girl before?" She teased slightly and I blushed harder.

I didn't..

Then I saw her look in another direction. She looked at a random man and she held a shocked look.

"What's your name?" She asked, quickly. "H-Henry." I stutter, still blushing.

"Vanessa." She smiled and then left.

Is that boy her brother or something?

I watched as she hugged him and then went to some car with men all over. Then she drove away and I stared the whole while.

She seems pretty nice and kind.

I hope I can meet her again.

With that one thought in my head, I walked back home.