《Chapter 33》

Vanessa's p.o.v

"Turns out I was wrong." I say, my tone softer than before.

I could see them freeze and I continued.

"Your b*stard father abandoned het soon saying that she was 'boring and not so fun' anymore." I say, making air quotings around 'boring and not so fun'.

"He left her and said that he found someone else. Mum begged to be with him even if she was just a mistress but he never agreed and instead ignored her. He said that she shouldn't come near him or you guys. But she kept coming and begging. She begged to at least see you guys. To just see her son's again. Your father probably got sick of her begging so soon he agreed that she can see you guys but under one condition..." I say, pausing.

"Condition?" They all furrow their brows and I take a breath.

I speak slowly. "The condition was that she must beat me and torture me. That she must get people to hurt me and send it on video to your father."

Everyone looked like they were knocked by a train. Even Ashton.

I continued.

"At first it was just little beatings but soon your b*stard father demanded more. He said that he wanted to see them burn me and whip me. After a while he got tired of that and said that I...I should get raped and tortured by others."

"B-By others?" Jason stutters out.

I nod, slowly. "And it was all for you guys..."

They looked so guilty at this moment.

"And what about you? Didn't she care for you?" Luca asks and I just look down.

"Yeah. But just not as much as you guys. I did everything for her yet you guys got all her love and care." I say quietly and I could feel Ashton's soft gaze on me.

"And what about visiting us?" Leonardo asks. "You know the answer to that you dumbo."I say and Ricardo hits him on the head.

"And what about Uhhh...your uhh.." Luca asks, hesitantly. "Just say it." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Why did you cry blood?" He asks. "I suffer from a disease that makes me do that." I shrug. "The disease is normal?" He asks. "To me it is. Im used to it."

"Whats the disease called?" Ethan asks. "Haemolacria from what I've heard." I reply.

"I'll try and figure out something to help you with that." He says and I give him a long, observant stare.

"Fine then." I nod. "When did you have the disease?" "From long actually. As long as I can remember." I say.

"How long?" "Maybe since I was like a toddler."I reply and the old memories flood back to me.

"A toddler? That long?" He repeats. "Yeah. Thats why people hated me and often bullied me. They found me weird..." I say with a blank face. "So you managed to deal with that?" Jason asks, with a little shock.

"I had to. I had to do it for my mum." I say, my eyes lowering. "I did everything for my mum. Like I told you. I got raped, beaten,starved and tortured for her yet I still can't compare to you guys in her eyes."

All of those painful memories still circle around in my head. It comes in my nightmares.

---flashback 1---⚠(may not be suitable for people under 16 or very innocent people. You've been warned!)

I was once again the own into the room. This time, it was by a different man. He was scary looking and made me shiver.

My body ached due to all the beatings. I coukdnt even get up because I felt so weak. I lay there, breathing heavily.