《Chapter 40》

"Theres no way I'm f*cking doing that! No f*cking way!" I exclaim. There's no way in hell I'm going to-

"Yes you have to. You have to kiss Ashton." Jasmine repeats and Isabella agrees with her, making me groan. "You too?!"

Isabella smiles guiltily at me and I cross my arms, feeling betrayed.

I can't do that! Like seriously.

I'm kissing a guy I just met!

Like the f*ck!

"Otherwise you can drink from the smoothie!" Jasmine winks and I gag. I definitely am not going for the smoothie..

But I don't wanna kiss him either..

Which ones worse?

After much consideration, I came to a decision and yup you guessed it. I decided to kiss ashton. At least its not as gross?

I'm just scared of his reaction..

"Just the cheek right?" I question and Jasmine and Isabella shake their heads, with evil grins plastered on their faces.

"The lips and nothing else."

"Thats no fair!!" I whine. "Alls fair in war." Jasmine shrugs. "This isn't even war!"

"You could always-"

I knew what she was gonna say. She wants me to forfeit and drink that disgusting drink.

I ain't going to do that.

"I'll do it." I say, biting my lip slightly.  They smirk and follow me as I head downstairs. I peeked by the wall and saw Ashton on the couch. He was sitting and watching TV I think?

I look at Jasmine with pleading eyes but she gave me a look. I took a deep breath and headed towards Ashton.

Should I just kiss him straight or ask him first?

I probably shouldn't ask otherwise that would make it awkward. I'll just kiss him when he least expects it.

And If he pushes me away, I'll just tell him it was a Tiktok challenge where you kiss your best friend.

I planned in my head and went over to Ashton. I stood in front of him and he looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

Well...here goes nothing..

"Is there something you nee-" before he could finish I put my lips on his.

Ashton's p.o.v

I watched some movies in the lounge. I was currently sitting there and relaxing. Lucky vanessa's brothers went somewhere else otherwise I'd be dead by now.

I watched but looked up when I saw Vanessa suddenly stand in front of me. I wait for her to speak but she kept silent, biting her lip instead.

What happened to her?

"Is there somethung you nee-" before I could finish my question, she kissed me. I felt my eyes widen and for a second I froze.

What the f *ck...

She's kissing me!

She was about to pull away but i pulled back and continued kissing her. This time, her eyes widen. I deepened the kiss and I could feel her trying to pull back.

I kept her in that position and after a while, she pushes me whilst catching her breath.

Her lips are so soft..

I look at hr slightly red face and she was gasping for breath. "It..It was a date!" She says, before sprinting upstairs.

What the-