《Chapter 31》

Ashton's p.o.v

Is Vanessa okay?!

I run upstairs where I heard footsteps coming from one room. It had a dresser which I could see from where I was standing.

Knowing that it was her room, I went to the door and was about to open it but what I heard next made me freeze.

Third person's p.o.v (I would do it in characters p.o.v but it's easier with This one. Sorry..😢)

"You saw it, didn't you?" Vanessa seethed. "You saw all of it. You saw all my marks."

The romano brothers but their lip. Ashton put his ear against the door, listening intently with worry. He knew that the Romano's were a part if a mafia. In fact, his mafia wanted to partner up with them.

All of them nodded silently at Vanessa, who just covered herself with a blanket that was on the bed.

She inhaled sharply and just yanked her clothes from them. She then put it on, ignoring them. They looked at her guiltily and soon their stares turned into sympathy.

Vanessa realised this and she was pissed. She hated that look. She hated that look of sympathy. It made her seem weak, when really she wasn't. She was anything but weak. What made her more pissed was the fact that the people who caused this indirectly, were giving her those kinds of looks.

"Dont give me those looks. Don't give me those eyes of pity. I hate it." She grits out. "Especially if it comes from you."

All the Romanos were confused and only managed to stutter. "W-Why us?" Jason stuttered and Vanessa glared. Ashton pushed open the door slightly.

"Because it's because of you all that I got these marks." She says and Ashton felt anger rise in him. He was going to partner up with the people who hurt the person he loved.

He knew that he wouldn't anymore. He wanted to destroy their mafia. He knew that his mafia was stronger than theirs.

"Us? How?" The Romanos thought with extreme guilt, nipping at them.

"Who did it?" Ricardo asked, ready to pinch someone. "Mum." Vanessa says with sadness in her eyes.

She knew that her mum did it for them. She knew that her mum was ready to do everything for her brothers.

"That b*tch! I f*cking hate her!" Jason growls and the others did the same. "Shes just a f *cking sl*t like dad said!"

Vanessa couldn't contain her anger when she heard this. She couldn't contain her anger whenever anyone said something about her mum.

"She isn't! Your dad was a b*stard that abandoned her yet you call her a sl*t!" Vanessa defends, making everyone shocked.

Ashton was confused but listened either way. He knew that Vanessa hot mad whenever someone would talk aboyt her mum. He knew that she would almost go out of control.

"She loved you guys! How could you hate someone who f*cking loves you?!" She yells and Leonardo decided to yell back. "If she loved us, why would she do nothing?! She just stayed at home all the time and wouldn't bother to see us! She did nothing for us! What's the point in defending her?!"

Thats when Vanessa had enough. She couldn't do it anymore and she just yelled everything out.

"Did nothing?! She did everything for you all! You're just too blind to see it!" She laighed bitterly. "Every night she'd cry herself to sleep thinking about you all. She'd spend all the money she got for you. All the money your dad gave, she used it for you. She'd always try and improve. She gave up everything do you! She'd always cradle your photos everyday and she'd cry. She'd do everything for you and would remember you guys so much that she forgot her own daughter! She would do literally any thing for you! She'd beg your dad. She'd sink to hr knees to see you!"