《Chapter 37》

Ashton's p.o.v

"Do you think it's funny?"

She looks at me with a confused look. "Huh?"

"The incident at the mall, do you think it's funny?!" I almost yelled and she winced a little. "Uhhh yeah? That guy got what he deserved. Hes being tortured by my brothers." She says still confused as to what was it that she did wrong.

"Yes! He's being tortured and he got what he deserved but do you know what you did? He could've done something!" I yell. "Like what?" She snaps back and that made me lose it.

I stopped the car and pinned her to the door, making her stare at me with big eyes. I so desperately wanted to kiss her at this moment.

"He could've easily pinned you like this. He could've touched you for all you know! What if we weren't there?! What if we hasn't made it in time?! What if it was too late?!" I grit. She winced a little."But you guys were there and im out alive and well!" She then breaks away from my grip.

"Why do you care anyway? Why are you being so mad?" She questions. "Because I.." I start but pause when I realised what I was going to say.

'Because I love you!'

Dammit! I nearly slipped!

I don't want to ruin this friendship.

"Because I'm your friend and as a friend I want to protect you." I say and she looks a little...disappointed?

"Thanks but you don't need to worry." She says with a small smile. Of course I need to worry..

I then began to drive in silence and vanessa remained silent as well. The only thing that went throigh my mind was

"I nearly slipped. I should be more careful next time."

Vanessa's p.o.v

He pinned me again a the door and started yelling, causing me to wince slightly. Geez.

What's with him?

He yelled at me about what could've happened and stuff. Why does he even care? I asked him why and he began but paused. It was as if he realised what he was saying.

"Because I'm your your friend and as a friend i want to protect you." He says and I couldn't help but feel dissapointed. Why the f *ck Do I feel dissapointed?!

"Because you were expecting more dumbass!"

"Yeah thanks! I never knew that.."

"You're welcome!"

"Whatever!"

"You were expecting him to say something like what? That you're the person he loves or something?"

"What?! No! I was expecting him to call me a nest friend or something! Nothing like that!"

"Yeah...I totally believe that.."

"Thanks.."

"Thanks but you don't need to worry." I assure with a smile. I'm still glad to have him care. He then began to drive in silence and I kept silent as well.

I just looked outside.

I wonder what Isabella and Jasmine are doing? They better have done something or else this plan was a total fail.

Lucky I installed some devices onto their cars.

Now I can see what they're doing through a video.

I connect my ohone to the device by using Bluetooth and after a while it finally worked. The first one I decided to look at was Isabellas since I really wanted to see what they'd do.