"Hey, Fitzy!" Biana greeted.

"Don't call me that," I responded.

"Sure, whatever you want," Biana thankfully said. "Fitzy," She added at the last second. Of course, Biana always found the best way to annoy me. But I decided to just ignore her for right now.  

"Anyways, besides Biana annoying Fitz, what's new?" Tam asked.

"Well, me and Fitz-" Keefe started.

"Fitz and I," Dex corrected. 

"Fine. Whatever. Fitz and I are going to have a hangout at our place. So make sure to come at 5."

  "Okay! I'll be there!" Linh squealed.

"Same," Dex agreed. 

"I will definitely come!" Biana chimed in. And Tam said yes as well, but only when Biana poked him in the ribs with her elbow.

"Oh right! I forgot, two more people will be joining us!" Keefe announced. 

"Cool. Who?" Dex asked.

"Well, my girlfriend Marella, and-"

"Wait a second. You have a... Girlfriend?" Tam interrupted. 

"Yeah, Marella, so as I was saying, the other person who's coming is-"

"As in a girl who you are in a committed relationship with?" Tam interfered again.

"Uh, I don't know if that's the exact definition, but yes. Girlfriend as in someone who I'm in a relationship with. Now, can I continue?"

"How is it possible that you have a girlfriend?" Tam questioned. "You seemed pretty comfortable with hanging out with a new girl literally every day."

"What can I say? I've changed my ways. Plus, I really like Marella. I think you guys will like her too. Now, seriously, can I say who else is joining us?" Keefe asked. Tam shrugged and Keefe took that as a yes.

"Okay, so the other girl who's joining us is Sophie Foster," Keefe finally announced. 

"Sophie Foster?" Biana asked. "I know her! She just moved up from my grade!" 

"Yep! And our Fitzy has a HUGE crush on her!" Keefe added unnecessarily. Biana got a grin on her face.

"A CRUSH?" She exclaimed. "OH MY GOSH, THIS IS LIKE THE MOST INTERESTING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU!" 

"Hey!" I exclaimed defensively. But Biana just ignored me.

"We HAVE to play all the games so we can uncover all of this group's secrets!" Biana said.

"Uh, is that really necessary?" Tam asked.

"Yeah, I agree with Tam. Plus, doesn't that mean you would have to tell us your secrets too?" Dex asked. For a moment there, I thought that Biana's face turned slightly pink. But it was gone as soon as it showed up.

"I don't have any secrets," Biana boldly told us. 

"Suuuure," I replied sarcastically. Biana rolled her eyes at me and the conversation turned towards everyday topics such as classes and grades and after-school activities. Soon the bell rang, signaling that 1st period would start soon. I stood up quickly to rush off to my English class.

"Woah, why are you in such a hurry?" Dex asked.

"Because he wants to see Sophie," Keefe answered before I could. I rolled my eyes at him but could feel my face heat up. So I grabbed Keefe's arm and raced off to our class. Once we got to the door, I let go and walked in, then sat at my seat. Keefe sat next to me and glared at me.

"What?" I asked. 

"You. Messed. Up. My. Hair." Keefe growled. 

"Seriously? This is why you're mad at me? You honestly spend way too much time on your hair. I mean, do you know how many times we've been tardy because of it?" Keefe's smirk returned as he tried to fix his hair.

"Yup! It's a record!"  Keefe responded. I sighed, only Keefe would be proud to set a record of times tardy caused by his hair. But I couldn't focus on that anymore because Sophie had just walked in, looking as beautiful as ever. She smiled a small but cute smile at me before taking her seat in front of me. Mr. Matthews stood up from his desk and started talking about our essays. He always did this thing where he would take in all the essays, read them, and by the end of class, he would tell us which student had the best essay and why. Right on cue, he went around the classroom, picking up the essays. Our class was ahead of the other English classes, so Mr. Matthews let us have a free period inside the classroom. I took out all of my homework so I could finish it before all of our friends came over later in the day. I looked over at Keefe and saw him doodling in his notebook.

"Keefe," I whispered. Keefe looked around the classroom to see who had said that. I rolled my eyes. 

"Keefe, it's me," I whispered. 

"Oh! Hey Fitz!" He whispered back. "What do you need?" 

"I need you to do your homework," I answered.

"No way! I have an entire period where I can draw!" Keefe argued.

"We need to finish it before our friends come over. Plus you have to do it without complaining,  remember?" Keefe seemed to remember our deal and frowned.

"Fine." Was his only response as he took out a large stack of books and papers and sighed. I turned my attention back to my homework and got started working on a math worksheet. Then I moved on to my science after-experiment lab notes. After that, I worked on reading through my history textbook. I finished everything with just 10 minutes left of class. I put away my things and sat there, a little bored. 

I looked up and saw that Sophie also seemed to be done with her homework and was lying there with her head on her desk. I smiled as I thought of the fact that she was going to be coming over later today. That's when I got an idea. I took out my notebook and tore out a small slip of paper. I wrote I'm really glad that you're coming over later to hang out. It should be a lot of fun! Are you looking forward to it? I folded the note and tossed it onto her desk so it would land right in front of her face. When it did, Sophie's face was a mixture of surprise and curiosity. She turned to face me and smiled, then faced back to the front and opened the note. She started scribbling something down and I wondered what she was writing. I saw her refold the note and she stood up and walked towards the classroom library, dropping the note on my desk as she passed me. I opened the piece of paper, slowly, nervous about what it would say. What if she had decided to not come after all? I held my breath as I unfolded the final fold, but let it out as I read it. A smile filled my face instead. Her reply was short, yet made my entire day.

More than anything! ❤︎

A/N Yay! Another chapter is complete! And if you guys haven't guessed already, the next few chapters have to do with lots of fun games and includes lots of secrets revealed. I'm looking forward to writing it! Anyways, thanks for all of the reads and nice comments, I love reading them all! So make sure to vote and leave a comment down below if you like this story so far. Bye!