XXXIII: Tipsy (2)

Start from the beginning

If not for the nature of the program to switch locations from time to time, you've probably won't even get the chance to sightsee.

Seeing Japan had been awe-inducing and as much as you want to sightsee with the free time you currently have, you can't.

Right now, you have bigger problems.

While the program was finished and you were entirely free, you had two big, big problems— one, you had nothing to do while waiting for Lawrence. 

And two, the school had just left the boarding house, leaving you until midnight to find another place to stay in.

They had made a move of taking a flight in the evening and you had forgotten to book an apartment to temporarily stay in once they leave.

Money isn't a problem.

It's just that you've barely been able to sightsee around the area your boarding house was located on and as a result, you almost knew nothing about the place. Even if it was a place you've stayed in for a month.

To be short, you were fucked. And it's time to go full on Dora, the explorer with the gps in your phone.

You groaned as your drag your feet to walk.

You may be amazing in most areas people lacked on but you were always an idiot in new places.

It was a good thing you had friends who taught you how to read and write japanese. If not, then you've had surely looked like a lost child. 

You had left your stuff at the boarding house temporarily and because you were in a hurry, you had only managed to put on your favorite jacket and a pair of sneakers.

Not wearing wigs were a handful.

You had checked your phone for the first time in forever and turned on the GPS location to look for some nearby hotels. It was past 9 and you still have time before midnight.

But you were getting cranky.

You weren't used to being out until midnight— the reason why you rarely even agree to go out drinking, or even going out on places you know nothing about it.