Love Is Fake

After we finished taking photos, I lie down on Mikey's bed next to him as we watch a Netflix movie. While we are watching the movie, I watch as Mikey falls asleep. "What do you want to do?" he asks in a tired voice as he rolls over and rests his head on my chest.

"Nothing, just sleep," I say as I watch the Netflix show.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" Skye, Mikey's sister yells as she barges into his room.

"Skye get out I'm trying to sleep!" he yells as he takes his head off of my chest and goes under the soft white blanket. I quietly tiptoe out of his room as Skye pulls me into her room and locks the door.

"When? Why? How? TELL ME!" She yells as she jumps up and down like a toddler. "Like, I knew he liked you, but I didn't think he LOVED you! Especially straight after Deja," she mumbles.

"Can you tell me more about Deja?" I ask as I sit on her soft bed.

"She's Mikey's ex and they were together for like a year and a half. He loved her so much but Deja wasn't feeling him like he did. Deja cut it off. The end!" she says as she lies down on her bed.

"You think Mikey loved her?" I ask as I softly smile at Skye.

"Not as much as he loved Serenity. Serenity was his first everything," she says as she chuckles.

"I don't need to know that," I laugh as I relax back on her bed.

"So what's going on between you and Mikey?"

"Well, we are fake dating,"

"Awww why?"

"To make his ex jealous,"

"Can I tell you something?" Skye asks as she sits up.

"Go for it,"

"Mikey likes you,"

"What makes you think that?"

"His protective over you in a different kind of way and he loves you, he just doesn't know how to show it," she says as her smile turns into a frown. "I mean... who would after all the pain he went through. Anyway I need to have a shower, you can stay here if you want," she says as she walks out.

If what Skye says is true, why would he hold my neck and hurt me? That doesn't make sense. Would I ever date Mikey? No! Hazel stay on track this is all fake! Mikey doesn't like you like that and is using you to get back with Deja. I know for a fact I could treat him better than she did.