Talk It Out

Skye helps me stand up as we walk back to my car, once we sit in the car, I start driving. "Hey, do you want to talk about it?" Skye asks.

"NO! It's over, I was a joke and we were just talking,"

"Hazel, deep down you know you still like him," Skye calmly says as she rubs my back. I could feel the pity in her eyes, even though I wasn't looking, I could feel it.

"Shut up Skye! I SAID IT'S OVER!"

"I'm here if you need to talk," she says as she looks out the window.

Once we arrived at Skye's house, she gets out and I drive off. While I'm driving, I hear my phone started buzzing. I park on the side of the road and check it.

Mikey 💕

hey meet me at Lakeside Mall in 10.

no mikey

i was a fling

wasn't i?

i was just playing

HOW ARE YOU "JUST PLAYING"

you hurt me and you called me desperate

AND IF I REMEMBER PROPERLY YOU WAS BEGGING ME TO BE YOUR FAKE GF

imma still be at lakeside

be there

Seen

As much as I didn't want to meet up with him, I wanted to hear what he had to say. I message my best friend, April and tell her to meet me at Lakeside so I wasn't by myself. April messaged me back and said she is around that area and would be there in 5 minutes. I start driving towards Lakeside Mall and see Mikey's car parked isolated from the other cars. I pull up next to him and see him leaning on the front of his Benz. I get out of the car and stand in front of him. "Explain!" I yell in his face.

"Look, Serenity is going through a hard time and I-"

"I don't want to hear that shit!"

"Listen, I want you in my life, and I want a serious relationship with you, but right now I need to help Serenity she is going through a hard time, and what I said earlier was just to make her feel better. You were acting like a jungle monkey."

"A JUNGLE MONKEY? WHAT THE F-!" I yell as he interrupts me.

"That's not what I meant,"

"You made your choice. Don't hit me up anymore," I say as I look behind me to see April walk up behind me.

"What is wrong with you Mikey? You're giving up the baddest bitch for a passed around hoe?" April says as she uses her hand movements in his face.

"Get your hands out of my face!" Mikey yells as he hits her hand out of his face.

"April, don't put Serenity down, he chose her and that's his choice. Just don't come back when shit doesn't work out," I say in his face before going back into my car. I look at the opposite car door open on the other side and see April get in. "What about your car?"

"Girl, I took an Uber," she says as we both laugh. "Please don't cry!" April says as she hugs me.

"I won't, but for some reason, I thought I could change him," I say as I start the car up.

"Did you delete the posts of you two?"

"Yesss! That was the first thing I did!"

"Come to my house and we'll have a photoshoot!" she yells as I start driving towards her house.