Issues

mikey pov

We walk into the pet shop, and I get confronted by a strong dog scent surrounding the fumes in the shop. "This place stinks," I say as she lets out a little giggle and looks at me.

"Let's just get some toys and food and get outta here," she says as I follow her into the toy section. 

"We should get this," I say as I point to the basketball chewy toy. Hazel throws it into the basket and gives me the puppy to hold.

"Why you so happy?" she asks as she keeps picking out random toys.

"Because we can finally be around each other without any issues,"

"Mhmm... like we weren't before," she says as she rolls her eyes.

"Look, I ain't the one with all the issues, it's you,"

"Anyways, you my REAL girlfriend now," I say as I emphasize the 'real'. I put my arm around her shoulder as we walk down to the food aisle.

"Mhmm don't even act as if you didn't want me to,"

"No cap, I did want you, but you got such a big attitude,"

"Okay obsessed nigga," she says as she pets her puppy that's in my hands.

"I ain't the obsessed one, you fought a hoe over me, so shut the fuck up,"

"mhm but you carved my name into my stomach," she says as she lifts up her shirt a bit.

"Yeah but you still with me dumb ass,"

"Mhm, cause I like you!" she yells in my face.

"Anyways, what you finna name the puppy,"

"Mikey cause your a dog," she says as she puts the puppy in the shopping basket.

"Grrr!" I say in her face. "But for real?"

"Mhmm Ion knows," she says as she tucks her hair behind her ear. 

After she gets everything she needs for the puppy, we walk up to the counter and I pay for everything. "So the cost is $250," the lady said. I pay for it in cash and we both walk out with our hands full. 

"Thank you!" she says as she kisses my cheek.

"Mhmm you gon have to pay me back," I say as I give her a little attitude.

"How?" she asks as we get in my car and I start driving towards the carnival. 

"Mhmm you'll see when we get home,"

"Thank you for real Mikey,"

"Nigga i know just shut up about it already," I say to her as I keep my eyes focused on the rocky roads.

"Fine, Michael," she says as she looks out the window.

When we arrive at the carnival, I message Kehlani and let her know that I'm outside. 

"You got so much to do before I forgive you fully," she says as she smirks at me.

"I spend more than $10k on you a month, watchu mean 'you got so much to do before i forgive you fully," I say as I imitate her.

"Just because you got the money don't mean that's gonna buy my forgiveness,"

"Never said it was,"

"Hey bitches! I'm here!" Kehlani says as she gets i the back of the car. As she looks at Hazel and I, I see the smile on her face turn into a frown.

"Yeah we dating now shut up about it," I say as I drive back to Hazel's house. 

When we get back to Hazel's house, Kehlani jumps out and takes the puppy with her.

"Before we make it official, you gon have to tell me who you've dated?"

"WHY! WHAT THAT GOT TO DO WITH US DATING?" I yell as I use a lot of hand motions.

"Ion know where yo ass been, so tell me,"

"Uhh, just reni and deja, and kylie jenner"

"Mhmm ok tell me more?"

"We ain't finna talk about that,"

"Nigga she OLD!" Hazel says as she emphasizes the old.

"She dated Tyga, age just a number," I say as she rolls her eyes at me.

Anyways bye," she says as she gets out of the car holding the bag of food and toys.

"What you forgetting?" She leans in the car and kisses my lips for a quick minute. "Bye!" I yell through the car window.

"Bye bitch," she says as she walks into the house.