At Peace

"That was so good Tyrese!"  I look in the rear mirror of the car and see Mikey searching for me. I bend down in the car so he doesn't notice me.

"What you doing?" Tyrese asks as he smiles at me.

"Hiding from my toxic ex," I say as I let out a little laughter.

"Why don't you leave him?" he asks me.

"Because he keeps coming back into my life," I say as I look helplessly at the sunset.

"Let me take you somewhere," Tyrese says as he starts the car and drives away from the party.  At this point, I am happy just to be away from that psychopath.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as I roll down my window.

"You'll see," he says as he keeps his eyes on the road.

Before I knew it, we were parked on the shore of an isolated beach with just the two of us. "Why are we here?" I ask as we get out of the car.

"I go here when I need to get away from everyone and everything," he says as he watches the waves crash onto the shore.

"Why don't you just block him?" he asks me as we take a seat on the fine sand.

"I don't know," I say.

"May I have it?" he asks.

"Have what?"

"Your phone?" he asks as he lets out a little giggle.

"Sure," I say wondering what he wants to do. After three minutes, he hands it back to me.

"He's blocked on EVERYTHING!" he says as he smiles. He looks at me to see my smile turn into a frown. "You know, it's sad seeing a girl as beautiful as you being treated like shit,"

"Okay, say it to my face huh?"I say as we both laugh. 

"If you want to, we can spend the night at the beach,"

"How?"

"I have blankets in the back seat and pillows."

"Okay, what about food?" I ask as he stands up and walks over to his car. Leans through his car window and pulls out packets of chips, lollies, and berries.

 Leans through his car window and pulls out packets of chips, lollies, and berries

He grabs everything and comes back to me as he lays it all out. "It was that easy, now Mikey's out of your life,"

"Haha! I wish, he'll find a way to come back."

"Why was it so hard for you to block him out of your life?"

"I don't know, I have this deep feeling that I can't find anyone else that'll like me as much as Mikey did. That no one else will love me,"

"Trust me, Mikey doesn't love you if he scars your stomach," he says as he plays music through his speakers. "Let's go!" he yells as he undresses and runs towards the water in his underwear

 "Let's go!" he yells as he undresses and runs towards the water in his underwear

How did he know about the scar on my stomach?