Throw Hands Part 2

When I pull up to the park, I carefully park my car and get out of the car with Skye. "You go girl!" she yells as she walks next to me. I look over to a large tree in the centre of the park and see Serenity standing there with a tall male figure. I quickly walk up to her as I chant her name. "I see you bought some company? Too scared to come by yourself?" I question her as I laugh. 

The tall figure turns around and reveals himself. "Mikey?" Skye yells. "What the hell are you doing?". 

"Why did you bring him?" I question Serenity.

"He's my boyfriend, you're just a side chick while we worked things out," she says as she leans over and has a quick make-out session with him. I feel my eyes' get watery as I see him enjoy it. 

"What is wrong with you?" I yell at him. 

"Hey, we can still be friends?" he says as he puts his arm around Serenity shoulders. 

I look over at Skye and see her standing there in shock. "Did you know about this?" I ask her as tears run down my face. She shakes her head as she stares at Mikey in disbelief. "I thought you liked me?" I ask him as I start crying. 

"I did, but I like her more," he says as he kisses her on the cheek. I felt my tears burn on my face as my vision becomes blurry.

"Thanks, babe," she says as she returns it. She looks at me and glares.

"What are you doing Mi-" Skye says before getting interrupted by him. 

"Let's be honest, I needed a fling and you were there, and you were desperate. So, being the genuine person I am, I gave you a chance while I worked things out with Serenity. I know you wanted me, Hazel," he says as he smirks at me

I run up to Serenity and punch her in her face as I feel her cheekbones against my knuckles. "What the hell?" Mikey says as he pushes me back and checks up on her. 

"Mikey get up now!" I said as he stands up from Serenity lying on the floor.

"What?" he yells at me.

"Why are you doing this to me? I started to generally have feelings for you."

"That's not my fault," he says as he backs away from me and carries Serenity to his car. I collapse onto the floor as I block out all noise and just breakdown. Skye runs up to me and hugs me. "WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?" I yell into her shoulder.