Not My Sister

A couple days later...

"Have you been on TikTok? my other sister, Kehlani says as she goes on her phone. Kehlani is fifteen years old and plays basketball too.

 Kehlani is fifteen years old and plays basketball too

(Hazel's sister Kehlani ↟ Age: 15)

"No, why?" I ask as I look up to her flopped on the couch.

"All these girls are simping for Mikey," she says as she shows me a video of him in it.

"Where's Brianna?" I ask Kehlani as she sits up trying to change the subject since none of my family knows I had a 'thing' with him.

"She went to school early because they are going on an excursion to the zoo,"

As I am about to answer, the doorbell rings, and I get up to go answer it. When I open the door, I see Mikey standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him in a stern tone.

"I'm not here for you," he says as he walks past me and to my sister. My eyes widen as he kisses her on the cheek and hands her the flowers.

"What the f***?" I yell.

"What?" Kehlani says as she laughs uncomfortably. Mikey smirks at me as I look in shock.

"Why are you dating Mikey?" I yell.

"Dalila calm down, you don't have to be jealous," she says as they walk out of the house with him and into his car.