Lies

"What? Why?" I yell at him.

"Stop yelling!" he yells at me as he closes his bedroom door.

"Why?" I ask calmly.

"To make Deja jealous, so she comes back to me,"

"No," I say as I stand up. As I start to walk off, Mikey grabs my hand and pulls me in between his legs, as I look down at him.

"Please, think about it. I get back with my girlfriend,"

"And what do I get out of it?"

"Clout,"

"I don't want your clout," I say as I walk off from him.

"I knew this would be hard," he says as he pulls me towards him and connects our lips.

I quickly push him away. "Mikey your looks don't change how I feel about you! The answer is no!" I yell as I walk to the bathroom, lock the door and sit on the toilet.

"Hazel please!" he says as he knocks on the door.

"I don't need your help to become famous or get clout!" I yell.

"Then do it for your sister, wouldn't she be happy."

"No!" I scream.

"What about Josh? Make him jealous," he says as I start having flashbacks about how good our relationship was going till he cheated on me... I slowly get up off the toilet and unlock the door. I open it slowly, "Fine! But we have rules!"

"Come to my room," he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me into his room. "What's the rules?" He asks as he falls onto his bed. 

"You can only hug me, nothing more and you do the normal couple stuff"

"How are people suppose to think I'm dating you if we don't kiss?"

"Photoshop it," I say as I sit on the bed with him.

"You do know I'm not technically smart?"

"You're not smart at all," I say as I laugh.

"Can we at least do it on camera?"

"Yeah, I guess,"

"So start tomorrow or now?"

"Now,"  I say as I sit on next to him on his made-up bed.

"Okay," he says as a huge smile comes over his face. "I'll post on the gram now. Take a photo with me," Mikey says as he pulls me onto his lap and starts taking photos with me.