Lovers

I slowly open my eyes, to see myself in the same position that I was in when I fell asleep. I look down and see a bandage wrapped around my lower stomach. God, why is he doing this to me? One minute he's head over heels for me and the next moment he's crazy. While I'm thinking about what just happened, I hear my phone buzz. I look at it and see a message from April.

Bestie 💅🏽

hey gurl we have a beach party today and you should come!!! 🤩

I wish i could but i cant

why? show mikey what he lost 😈

I'm not feeling well

gawd u r such a bummer🙄

ok ok ill try to come

ok it starts in an hour😁

Now, I have to think. How am I going to cover the scar on my stomach? I slowly sit up and check my stomach and there it said, "Mikeys". 

"Hey you shouldn't stand up," Mikey says as he comes from the shower.

"I'm going," I say as I gather all my things and put it in my bag.

"Where?"

"None of your business," i say as my eyes start to go watery from how painful my stomach is.

"You're mine, remember?"

"I'm going to the mall," i say as I stand up. As soon as I get up, my legs go weak and collapse causing me to hit the floor immediately, falling to Mikey's feet.

"Not without me," he says as he carries me into the car and drives towards the closest mall. When we arrive there, he helps me out of the car as we walk into the swimming store. "Why are we here?" he asks as he follows me into the women's section.

"Because I'm going to a swimming party," i say as I choose my bathers. 

"Well, I'm your plus one," he says as he grabs himself swimming shorts and a towel. "We'll go straight to the beach," he instructs as he grabs two towels and his shorts, "Hurry up and choose," he says. I choose my bathers and we go up to the front of the store. Mikey pays for all of it.

We walk to the changerooms and when I'm about to go into my change room, he says "I'm coming," as he closes the door behind him.

"You know there is a male's changeroom," I say still mad at him.

"I don't care," he says as we both get changed. I'm wearing the swimsuit down below.

I put my clothes over it as we walk back to his car

I put my clothes over it as we walk back to his car. "I really don't like you," I say to him as we both sit in the car.

"Why?"

"You're acting like you didn't just carve your stupid name into my stomach!" I yell at him.

He ignores me as he continues to drive to the beach party, "I care about you, but you need to learn some respect," he says focusing on the road.

On the way there, I grab my foundation and put it on my stomach to cover the scar. Every touch was painful but I had to do it. Once I covered it, we both walk into the party and Mikey walks over to a group of girls. If he wants to play that game, I can play it too. I walk over to this really cute guy. He was looking at me and biting his lip, which was really cute. 

"Hey shawty," he says as he smiles at me as flashes his gold grills

"Hazel," I say as I smile at him.

"Hazel?" he asks.

"That's my name," I say as I look into his black eyes.

"My name Ty-" as soon as he was about to finish his sentence one of the guys do a bommie into the pool, soaking us with water. 

"Oh my god," I say as I wipe my face.

"Come inside the beach house, I got a towel and stuff," he says as I follow him inside. He hands me the towel as I wipe my body dry.

"I didn't get your name,"

"Tyrese," he says as he pours lollies into a bowl and starts eating them. He looks at me and smiles.

"So, what do you do?" I ask him as I smile.

"I sing and rap," he says as he looks for his favourite lollies in the bowl.

"Can I hear you?" I ask.

"Yes, follow me," he excitedly says as we go towards the car. I get into his car and it is spotless, I think it was a Range Rover. "Please don't judge me," he says as he shyly finds the backup beat on his car AUX..

"I won't," I say as a huge smile comes over my face. 

(Below is the song he sang)