"Ex's" Mother

"I'm glad my son has found a real woman who respects him," Mikey's Mom says as she sits down in the living room with us.

"Yes, a woman who DEFINITELY respects me," he says sarcastically as he puts his arm over my shoulders.

"A good man doesn't talk to other girls while in a relationship!" I state as I glare at him.

"How is a good man suppose to know when there was never a conversation about where they stand?" he says as he moves his head towards me trying to show his aggressiveness

"A REAL man wouldn't put another woman in front of his 'girl'," I say using my hands for quotation marks.

"A real man knows a wife between a hoe," Mikey says as I stand up and storm off into his room. That hurt, he doesn't think I'm wifey material, but instead he thinks I'm a hoe.

After 15 minutes, I hear knocking on the door. "Open this door now!" he yells from behind the door.

"No!" I yell at Mikey.

"I swear to god, I'll shoot you when I get in there," he says calmly.

"Yeah, and I'll shoot you too," I say as I start crying.

"I'M NOT PLAYING!" he screams as he slams the door with his knuckles

"No!" I scream back at him as I see him fiddling with the door handle. To be honest, I was scared of what he was going to do. Before I knew it, the door was slammed open and he ran at me like a Lion attacking his prey. He picked me up and slammed me on his bed, and when I tell you it felt like my back broke, I mean it.

As I'm trying to recover from the pain, I open my eyes and see Mikey towering over me as I lay in pain on his bed. I was trying to prepare myself for what was going to happen next. I look at him one more time and see him stomp into his closet and grab what looks like a knife. 

"Please no!" I yell as he holds me down. I try my best to hold his hands away from me but he's too strong.

"You're going to learn how to respect me and this is for you to learn who owns you," he says as he carves his name into my stomach. As I yell in pain, my knees started going weak followed by my arms and whole body. Before I knew it, I am lying there unconscious with blood all over my stomach