"What the fuc-"

"Don't wear such short skirts Cassandra" Draco says in my ear.

I stare at him as he walks in front of me to the dining hall. We're acting like how we did when we started our fling; it felt nostalgic and fun. I walk into the dining hall and have no desire to eat. I watch as Ron stuffs his face with food and Hermione analyzes him in disgust. Their relationship was always so cute. I look over to George sitting next to Angelina and lightly smile, knowing he's happy. I just want to sit at the Slytherin table next to Draco but knowing that quite a bit of people from Slytherin don't like me, it wouldn't be the best idea. Once dinner is over I begin to walk back to my dorm until I hear Draco behind me.

"Cassandra!" he shouts for me.

"Yeah?" I respond with a light smile.

"Is uh..Hermione staying in your dorm tonight?" he asks me.

I walk up to him and put my hand on his chest, slowly sliding it down to the waistband of his pants.

"I'll tell her to sleep with Ron" I whisper into his ear, smirking.

He looks at me with his lust filled eyes and raises an eyebrow, walking back to his dorm. I run up to my dorm and meet Hermione who is packing a couple of things in a bag.

"Umm Hermione?" I say innocently.

"Yeah?" she responds.

"Do you mind sleeping with Ron tonight? Draco and I wanted to..hangout" I ask.

"Yeah sure, I was actually planning on staying the next couple nights there" she lightly chuckles.

"Have fun" I wink at her, smiling.

She smiles and leaves our dorm with a small bag. I collapse back onto my bed, wondering what time Draco will come over until there's a light knock on my door. I stand up and open the door and there's Draco standing there with a backpack probably filled with his robes. He throws the backpack to the side and grabs my throat tightly, walking towards me as I step back.

"You've been a bad girl, teasing me all day long" he says aggressively.

He pushes me back onto the bed and lets go of my neck, allowing me to breathe.

"When I woke up, in class, in the hallways, and all day long wearing that short slutty skirt" he groans.

He takes off his shirt in a swift motion and tugs at the bottom of my blouse. I take my blouse off leaving me only in my tie, skirt, and bra. He grabs me by my tie and pulls me up to his face.

"When you tease me all day long, acting like a bad girl you need to be punished" he spits at my face.

He throws me back down on the bed and smashes his lips into mine. I take off my tie and slip my tongue across his bottom lip, craving a fight for dominance. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and moves his hands up and down my torso, attaching his hands onto my breasts. He runs his thumbs over my sensitive nipples, making me lightly moan. He kisses down my neck to my chest and leaves a couple of bold hickeys. He kisses and licks down to my stomach, leaving more hickeys there. He makes his way down to my skirt and slowly takes it off as I help him by lifting my hips up. He feels my soaking wet pussy through my underwear and grunts, knowing the thought of him fucking me made me wet. He pulls his pants off and I can already see his huge boner through his boxers. He rubs his length against my pussy and I whimper, craving him inside of me. Then he lays down next to me on the bed.

"Suck my dick" he orders.

I get on my knees, facing him and obey. I rub him through his boxers as his breathing gets a bit heavier. I slowly pull his boxers down and his member springs up to his stomach. I straddle his legs and hold his member in my hand, slowly stroking him up and down. I then lick his tip in attempt to tease him but he pushes my head fully down onto him, making me gag a bit.

"Oh fuck" he groans, throwing his head back.

He grabs ahold of my hair and starts bobbing my head up and down for me. To stop him from holding my head I go at a faster pace than what he was forcing me to go at. He groans as I do so and lets his right hand roam my upper body. Eventually I can feel him coming close as he tightens and twitches in my mouth. Instead of cumming in my mouth he flips me over from the positioning we were in and hovers his body over mine. I attempt to catch my breath but fail right when he moves my panties to the side and rubs his tip against my entrance.

"Fuck" I whine.

"What was that?" he asks me seductively.

"Fuck me Draco" I moan.

With those words he slowly inserts himself into me, allowing me to adjust to his size.

"Shitt" I whimper in pleasure.

He slowly quickens up his speed and wraps both of his hands around my neck; I was only able to breathe shallowly as his grip was so tight. He began to pound into me relentlessly, making me moan very loudly.

"Who do you belong to?" he growls.

"You" I moan.

He slaps my face hard, resulting in me moaning.

"I said who do you belong to?!" he growls, angrier.

"I belong to you Draco" I whimper in pleasure.

"That's right" he grunts, squeezing my face.

I was about to cum from everything he was saying and doing to me. My body began to squirm as my moans became higher pitched. Draco pinned my waist down tightly with his left hand and began to rub my clit with his right hand.

"You're gonna cum huh?" he asks out of breath.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum Draco" I moan.

"Cum for me Cassandra" he groans.

I feel my body unravel from all of the physical tension; my hands grip onto my bed sheets as I screw my eyes shut.

"Fuck!" I scream.

I feel Draco begin to slow down, waiting for me to fully have my orgasm before he cums. My body begins to calm down a little more then he pulls out of me and cums onto my stomach. He collapses next to me and we both fight to catch our breaths.

"I needed that really bad" I lightly laugh.

"Me too" he huffs.

After a few moments we regain our normal breathing patterns. I lay on my side, facing Draco who's still looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm too tired to get dressed" I lightly chuckle.

He looks at me with a small smile and motions for me to lay on his chest. We both get under the covers and I put my head and left hand onto his chest, hearing and feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat. He kisses the top of my head then rests his head back onto the pillow.

"We can get through this..you and I together, I know we can" he quietly says.

I smile and nuzzle my head into his chest more, drifting off to sleep. Today felt like a fever dream..a fever dream that I may have needed in order to become stable once again.