sick demon child

kind of requested by TheFrogMage

tommy gets sick lol

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

third pov

tommys eyes snapped open surprisingly hot. he groaned and threw his blanket off of him, seeing that there was no light in his room, so he figured it was still night. he turned on his side and checked the time, it reading 4:51 am. he sighed and put his phone down, flicking his tail. he realized that his nose was a little stuffy, and he groaned once again. he was definitely a little sick. he always hated being sick, as do most people. he sat up and looked up at the ceiling fan, seeing it turned on high. "well, shit." he mumbled. he was going to be hot for the rest of the night.

when he opened his eyes again, it was because someone was shaking him awake. he grunted and covered his eyes, the light now illuminating his messy room. "get up, shithead. breakfasts ready. phil called you down and when i come up here you decide to sleep in, huh?" wilbur said, kind of irritated that he was the one responsible of waking the youngest up. when tommy put his arm back on the bed and sat up, he sniffled. he used his bedside table to help him stand, something hed never done before, and walked out of the room. wilburs fins lifted a bit. he knew something was up. so, he sighed and was ready to detect any signs that tommy was not okay as he headed downstairs.

when tommy and wilbur arrived, they saw phil putting down two morr plates for the two youngest, techno already almost finished eating. tommy stifled a yawn as he sat down beside techno. technos ear flicked and he took a quick, glance at the younger hybrid. he most literally scanned him with his eyes, seeing that he was paler than usual, his sleeves were rolled up, and his tail was down. he hummed and returned his attention to his delicious food. when phil sat down, wilbur followed and they sat next to each other, as per usual. "what is it, techno?" wilbur asked, grabbing his fork and stabbing it into an egg. "mmm. nothing." he mumbled, scraping excess food off his plate and into his mouth.

suddenly, tommy coughed into his elbow, and that was when wilbur and techno exchanged glances. they were both onto him, and they were 100% sure phil was, too. he was even more observant than techno. while tommy was talking a sip of his milk, the older three looked at each other, nodding. techno took note of phil and wilburs empty plates, and picked them up, stacking them on his, and walked to the sink, rinsing them and giving them a quick wash. when he returned, he saw tommy playing with his food. phil sighed and cleared his throat. "ahem, tommy?" said boy looked up at phil, his tail picking itself up slightly. "youre sick, arent you?" phil asked, standing, wilbur following suit, walking away to grab one of tommys pillows. techno walked into the kitchen and started to make tea. phil took tommys plate away and put it on the kitchen counter. then, he walked around the dining table and picked tommy up, carefully putting him over his shoulder. tommy grunted at this, tail wrapping around his own leg.

when they reached the couch, phil placed him on it, wilbur suddenly being back and placed a pillow down for tommys head. wilbur sat on the floor and stretched. phil sat next to wilbur and called the school that tommy went to. after a while, techno came back from the kitchen with hot tea with ice inside a pitcher, with four cups levitating behind him with his magic. he carefully set them all down on the table in front of the couch and sat down beside phil, them all sitting in front of the couch so it was harder for tommy to get up and leave. wilburs fins had drooped to their normal latitude and he laid against the couch. phil smiled a little as he extended both wings of his and wrapped them around techno and wilbur, pulling the two closer to them, to which neither of them protested.

techno fell asleep with his head on phils shoulder, snoring softly. phil pat his head with his wing and carefully put it back around techno. wilbur yawned and turned the TV on. the two heard tommy move around, and they both turned their heads around to see what he was doing. he just sat up and had his tail wrapped around his waist, one hand supporting his weight and the other rubbing his eyes. he yawned and then coughed into his arm. "youre not going to school today. youd already be late but youre also sick, and dont worry. ive already called the school and told tubbo." tommy jumped, sniffling. wilburs head was turned back around at this point, staring at the tv that was playing a random movie he pickes out that had goos ratings. but, phil noticed tommy jump. he never did that because he expected things all the time. phil frowned and folded his wings, making techno wake up.

techno whined and sat up. he rubbed his eyes and stretched, groaning. phil smiled. "sorry, techno." said pig just hummed at that, reaching to pour himself some warm tea. wilbur got up and went to the bathroom, letting the movie he really didnt care about just play. as techno sipped some tea, attention fixated on the TV, phil was sitting beside tommy on the couch. his wing was wrapped around tommy, making the younger feel nicer despite not being able to breathe through his nose. "you should drink some tea. not only will you feel a little better, techno makes awesome tea." when techno heard him, he snickered. "of course i make awesome tea. im fuckin' technoblade, baby." he said, voice drenched in sleep.

wilbur returned from the bathroom and sat down next to techno, pouring himself some tea as well. "so, i see that tommys fully awake. whatre we doing?" he asked, phil pouring tommy some tea. techno finished his first cup of tea and sighed, shrugging. phil ruffled tommys hair as he drank. "i figured we just have a game night or something. make tommy feel better." techno and wilbur nodded. "sounds good to me. what about you, wil?" wilbur jokingly tapped his chin. then he nodded, grinning. "sure. im in."