food poisoning

Requested by Multiiiifan

TW: MENTIONS OF VOMITING(only once and its the very last sentence)

Tommy gets food poisoning from a ftiend who turned out to be fake lol

Bare with me because ive never had nor have i known someone who had food poisoning s k I have no clue how to treat it also this is probably medically inaccurate

Ages

Techno is 17
Wilbur is 16
Tommy is 9

Slight Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Okay, dad, we're leaving!" Wilbur yelled, stepping out the door alongside Techno and Tommy. "Alright, love you, boys! Have a good day at school and be safe!" Phil hollered back, shuffling around in the kitchen.

The brothers closed the door and started walking to their school, bickering playfully on their way to their destination. When they arrived, the youngest had to split up from his brothers since he was much younger than them, and had to go to a different part of the building.

"Be safe, Toms." Techno said, ruffling the child's hair. The shorter pouted and swatted his hand away, but pulled his two brothers into a hug, waving when he pulled away and walked to his class.

Wilbur smiled as he turned to the pinkette. "He's gonna get into so much trouble just to spite you for saying that." He joked, laughing when Techno made a defeated noise.

-

It was now lunchtime, and as the bell rang through the halls, students of all grades came trampling down the hallway like a stampede.

The school had three different cafeterias all made for each grade group; elementary, middle, and high. Wilbur and Techno headed to their assigned lunchroom after they met up with their brother.

"Hey, Toms. What're you getting for lunch?" Wilbur asked, pulling away from a hug Tommy pulled him and Techno into. The blonde hummed in thought. "I think I'm getting the cheesesticks.

"But, one of my friends said they were gonna get me some food yesterday so I don't know." The brunette furrowed his eyebrows at Tommy's last sentence.

"Why is your friend giving you food?" Techno suddenly asked, caution seeping into his words. The younger shrugged. "They asked me the other day and I just said yes."

The two oldest glanced at each other, before nodding mutually and looking back at Tommy. "Alright, nerd. Just make sure there's nothing wrong with your food." The oldest instructed, putting his hands in his hoodie pockets.

The youngest rolled his eyes before nodding. "Okay, Tech. Whatever you say." Wilbur laughed, taking the piglin's arm in his and walking away.

When Tommy arrived in the lunchroom, a bunch of hands from a single table immediately raised up and started waving. He cackled as he speed-walked over to the table, sitting down.

"Hey, guys!" He exclaimed, grinning. Tubbo and Ranboo smiled back, the younger of the two waving shyly. "Hello, boss man. It's good to see you!" The older said, giggling.

The friend beside him poked his shoulder, quickly sliding a brown bag in front of him. "There's your food, Tommy." They said, a small grin on their face.

"Thanks, man! Now I don't have to eat the school's kind of bad food." The table laughed along with him, finding his last words funny.

They talked and ate and fortunately, the tables a little away from theirs hadn't decided to have a huge food fight. That would've made it the third this week, and it's Thursday.

-

As Tommy, Techno, and Wilbur walked home, the older two became gradually more worried. Their brother's groans and quick stomach holding had started ever since they saw each other when their last class ended.

When they got home, they immediately helped Tommy get his shoes and backpack off, settling him down on the couch laying down on his back. Wilbur quickly put a pillow under his lower legs and Techno went to get Phil.

"Phil!? It's Tommy! He's not well." The pinkette shouted, about to go up the stairs before he saw his father's swift figure walking speedily towards him.

They walked over to the two youngest after Techno hastily explained the signs they caught that Tommy wasn't alright. When Phil reached a hand to touch his forehead, he reeled back almost immediately.

This made the other two panic. "What? What's wrong?" Wilbur asked. "Is he hot? Does he have a fever?" Techno questioned. The oldest sighed, regaining his composure and silently reassured his sons that Tommy would be okay.

"Techno, go get a bucket and a fan and Wilbur, get a cool, damp towel, preferably a small one." He explained, waving them away as they obediently complied.

When Tommy groggily opened his eyes, he grumbled at the light, and Phil caught on. He turned the main light off, going to turn a less bright lamp on that was a little bit off to the side so Tommy wouldn't be looking right into it.

The immortal returned to his youngest son's side, taking his hand in his. "Hey, Toms. You're gonna be alright. How're you feeling?" He asked, brushing some hair out of the younger's eyes.

It took him a moment to process what his dad had said. "Oh, uh, I feel hot and sleepy..." He trailed off, eyes fluttering, trying to stay open.

Phil nodded, probably unnoticed by Tommy, and squeezed his hand. Wilbur came back and gave the winged blonde man the cloth, watching him drape it over his younger brother's forehead.

The brunette slowly approached the two and sat down beside Phil, concerned eyes trained on Tommy. Techno came back, face a bit red as he sat the bucket down and plugged the small fan in, pointing it towards the sick boy.

"Sorry I took so long. I couldn't find a fan." He admitted, face flushing redder when Wilbur nudged him, smiling nervously. "It's alright, he probably just has a," the younger paused.

His face quickly contorted into that of anger, locking eyes with his older brother. "It was the kid who gave him the food! It has to be. This can't just be a weird coincidence." He spoke, firmly.

As the piglin processed this information, his face muscles also tensed. "God, I hate children." He mumbled, closing his eyes. Wilbur nodded, brushing hair out of his own face. "Too bad we can't beat them up. That's kind of illegal."

Techno grinned wickedly, glancing at Tommy. "We've done some illegal things already." Phil sputtered and Wilbur started laughing, holding his stomach.

The oldest turned to Techno and shook his head. "No, we don't talk about that orphan incident. You would have went to jail if it weren't for me and Wilbur." The pinkette started laughing, almost cackling with his brunette brother, and eventually, Phil found himself chuckling along.

For the next few hours, Tommy was sleeping and Phil had let him be, seeing as his fever went down a bit and he was able to actually go to sleep. Of course, they fed him kids medicine and water, and sometimes a small piece of a sandwich so they didn't upset his stomach.

Well, he did throw up quite a bit, but we don't have to talk about that.