seeking out help

Requested by milf420

TW: TALK OF MURDER

Tommy has voices like Techno but has always kept it a secret, so he goes to his house where Wilbur is also staying to get help

This is present time I guess and Wilbur and Techno are allies, Techno and Tommy are neutral as well as Wilbur and Tommy

Also some wilbur arg sthit if you squint because like hes cold

Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Nothing he did worked. Nothing he did made his head any quieter, and it was looking grim for him. He didn't want to reach out to Tubbo or Ranboo, definitely not Puffy, because as far as he knew, none of them had thousands of loud voices shouting in their heads.

Tommy groaned in his bed, staring up at his ceiling. He was laying on top of his covers, scarred hands covering his ears. He couldn't stand it, and he really needed to do something to quell his bloodthirsty mind.

He sat up quickly, apparently too fast for his body system to handle, because his head pounded and his vision swayed a bit, making his voices worse. "Shit." He mumbled, slowly standing.

He hurried to pull on a cardigan, the one he picked turning out to be red, his signature color. He didn't necessarily care about that, he just didn't have the desire to freeze when he goes out to the arctic.

Just as Tommy reached his door, he stopped, glancing down at his hands. Maybe he should grab a thick cape and maybe some gloves. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

He left his house in a panic-driven hurry, his hands now covered to the tips of his fingers and the majority of his body covered and warmed by a large, dark red cape, courtesy of Techno.

Speaking of which, that was where he was headed. Techno's place. He knew as did everyone on the server that the piglin had thousands of voices chanting and raging on in his head. Like Tommy.

He was almost there, and just stepped out of the final ender portal needed to get there. As he trudged through the heavy layers of snow, he shivered, wondering how Phil could live here.

Then, he paused his steps, a thought overcoming all the others, and silencing his voices for a second. "Isn't Wilbur there?" When he spoke, his breath came out visible and warm.

It's not that he hated Wilbur, he knew he was changing and trying to be better, but he didn't really like him. He just wasn't the old Wilbur. Though, with that logic, he himself wasn't the old Tommy.

He let his voices slightly take over his mind for the next couple of minutes, most literally taking his mind somewhere else. The tall cabin entered his vision when he looked up, and suddenly he was hesitant.

The lights were on, and he immediately remembered that he was supposed to go later, when only Techno would be awake. "Guess I couldn't stave chat off in time, huh?" He whispered, to the snow.

Tommy walked up the stairs and hastily knocked a bunch on the very not short door. Was Techno really that tall? He didn't have much time to think about it because the door had opened, and who would've guessed, it's not Techno. It was Wilbur, who was also wearing one of Techno's capes, judging by the red and blue.

The taller looked surprised to see his younger brother, and that would make sense, since they haven't really talked, let alone seen each other since Pogtopia.

"Oh- hi, Tommy. What brings you all the way out here?" He asked, bringing his hands behind his back out of habit. The blonde exhaled and swallowed. "Uh, I'm here to see Techno. I need to talk to him."

That seemed to startle the brunette, because he opened his mouth, closed it, and then blinked. "What? Why?" He questioned, confused.

History-wise, Tommy and Techno had always hated each other before and after the Bedrock Bro thing a while before Wilbur's revival. That was what confused him.

The younger seemed to shrink at his questions, and waved his hand dismissively. "It's personal." He answered, and sighed, relieved, when Wilbur only nodded and let him in.

The door closed, and Tommy's older brother was leading him outside again, behind the house where Techno was feeding his pets, and talking quietly to Steve.

"Hey, Tech! You have a special guest." Wilbur announced, walking up to the taller. The pinkette turned away from his emotional support bear contently when he heard his brother's voice, and paused when he looked over his head.

Tommy and Techno locked eyes, making the former squirm, nervous. The piglin looked back to Wilbur, who was pulling the cape closer to him, trying to wrap it over his front, and obviously cold.

"Hey, Wil, get inside. You can take Steve in as well if you want, he's done eatin'." The oldest whispered, only for the two to hear. The brunette nodded, Steve already at his side as they both went inside.

When the door shut, the piglin turned to face the imp, face unreadable. "You're havin' trouble with your voices, huh?" He muttered, stepping closer to the door. Tommy jumped when he spoke, also not expecting the words he just spoke.

The blonde gave him a weird look. "How'd you know I had voices? I never told anyone." He asked, suspicious. Techno snorted in amusement. "I suppose I can sense it since I also have them."

The younger huffed, but internally agreed because that makes sense. No one else figured it out. They walked in silence after the pinkette gestured for the other to follow.

They arrived back inside, climbing up the ladder and to the main floor, seeing Wilbur curled up beside Steve on the ground, probably sleeping. The two climbed up the ladder once more and entered Techno's room.

"Sit on my bed or something, I don't care." Techno said, going to a chest to search for something. Tommy rolled his eyes, but went to sit down at the bed anyway. "What're you getting?" He asked, bored of the silence.

The taller only hummed, muttering a quick, "nothin' important." The blonde groaned and kicked his legs, growing more impatient. That set off his voices a bit, yelling at him to kick something living.

His breathing picked up a notch, and he quickly pulled his legs closer to his chest, hugging them and shoving his face in his knees. He couldn't even hear Techno's shuffling anymore.

All he heard was shit about killing something, the voices pressuring him to hurt someone. 'Go downstairs and kill Wilbur', 'Get up and strangle Techno', 'Spill blood-'

Tommy's eyes snapped open, tears flooding his vision. Techno had been talking to him, and now both of his hands were on his shoulders, shaking him a bit.

"Oh, thank the Gods. Tommy, can you hear me?" He questioned, worry etched on his features. The blonde nodded shakily, breaths heaving out quickly one after the other.

He thought he heard his oldest brother curse under his breath, and then felt his hands meet his own. "Toms, I need you to breathe with me, okay?" He asked, instructing when to breathe after Tommy nodded.

It took a little bit, but his breaths eventually evened out, his eyes clearing as his tears stopped. "Sorry." He whispered, voice hoarse from crying. Techno shook his head and hugged him, petting his hair.

"Don't be."