stupid fucking idiots

Requested by GreenAgator

People are constantly trying to make Techno heel over dead in all ways possible, but it never works and frankly, Techno never really notices, but the Sleepy Boys are over protective of him because of it

Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Why was he getting so many weird stares? Did he stain his shirt or something? Techno was beyond confused.

Everyday, someone was trying to give him something or everyone was trying to get his hands on him. He'd be flattered if they weren't so weird about it.

Also, why now? Techno had always been known for his strength and all, but why were people recognizing it now?

Maybe they weren't. He didn't really care.

One time, someone had slid him a drink when he came inside a lobby after fighting, and he took it. But, he had decided it smelled weird and didn't drink it.

The people there thought he was just smart. No, he just thought it smelled weird.

Another time, Tommy and Wilbur were with him, and they were never given anything, but they also went to the thought that Techno was famous, and then it made a little more sense. Still impolite, though.

But, they noticed the weird stares and expectant body language, and started to worry for their older brother. Tommy poked him and distracted him before he could even look at the food.

Wilbur took this opportunity to take a look at what Techno was given. It looked untouched, until he nudged it around. Then it looked weird.

So, Wilbur gave Tommy their little signal and the younger hurriedly dragged the piglin out of the building, with Wilbur following not after glaring at the people who gave Techno the food.

"What was that about? They gave me something to eat." Techno had questioned, obviously confused. Tommy rolled his eyes as Wilbur explained. "Oh. I'll be more careful next time." The piglin said.

The next time was most recent, and hopefully the last. Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Phil were all out on a late night stroll since none of them could sleep.

"So, you guys are saying people have been making active attempts to kill me, that I haven't noticed?" Techno asked, slightly confused.

Wilbur and Tommy nodded profusely, then the latter scoffed. "You haven't noticed? At all?" When the taller shook his head, the blonde gave him a look akin to suprise.

Phil chuckled softly and stepped to the left of Techno, just now having heard about this. The pinkette rolled his eyes at his family's protectiveness, but deep down, it warmed his heart to know they cared so much.

Every snap of a branch or rustle of tree leaves made everyone except Techno on edge and ready to defend. "You guys are insane. We are fine. I am fine." He reassured, voice blunt and slightly tired.

Phil hummed and stopped, making the others stop. "Let's go back. We've walked far enough." Wilbur nodded and turned as Tommy groaned, folding his arms.

The walk back was silent and calm, aside from a couple shrieks from Tommy when Wilbur kept scaring him.

They safely made it back home, and they all insisted Techno go in first to watch his back. He obviously did, not before rolling his eyes and muttering about how annoying they were being.

That night they stayed up and binge watched movies and shows.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Sorry it's so short, but I didnt really know where to go with it

Also Phil and Tommy will be getting their own sickfics soon, just wait

And wingless will be getting a part two