irreparable

part two of "its hopeless, tommy"

techno, phil, and dream fall back after causing a couple more steps of chaos, and leave after everything is left in shambles; but, dream and phil ask about tommy

+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

the three quickly made it back home, laughing heartily and conversing on the events that just happened. techno opened the door for the other two, phil chuckling lightly and dream scoffing playfully.

techno walked in and closed the door behind him, shrugging his thick red cape off. he put it on a hook on the wall and sat on an empty table.

"so, whatd we think of that?" dream asked, leanig against the wall. phil smiled and took his hat off, placing it inside an ender chest. techno hummed, thinking.

"it was certainly exciting, to say the least. i enjoyed it." phil said, putting his hair into a small bundle. dream took his hood off and unclipped his smiley face mask.

techno and dream made eye contact and techno nodded to him acknowledgingly. "i did succeed in killing tubbo. it was extremely easy. he didnt see me coming." he noted, unbraiding his hair carefully.

the other two nodded, phil more tense than dream. "did you encounter tommy?" phil asked, voice quieter. techno sighed and walked to the ladder, glancing back at the older.

the nod the piglin gave made phil grimace slightly. the oldests wings fluttered uncomfortably. "what did you do....?" he asked, apprehensively.

dreams face relaxed from smiling, and he slowly put his mask back on, the soft click being heard by all of them. techno turned hi head to the ladder and placed his hand on it.

"what do you think happened, phil? i killed him. hes dead." phil inhaled sharply, wings pressing against his back. he already knew what had happened, even if he didnt see it. he knee techno killed his youngest child. he didnt need to be told it, but he didnt want to face the truth.

no one talked after those words left technos mouth. the piglin sighed silently and swiftly climbed up the wooden ladder, tail carelessly waving behind him.

dream sighed and waved at the father, walking to the door. he opened it and left, quickly. as he walked down the stairs and walked farther and farther away from the comfortable cabin, he privately messaged techno.

"i left. also, i didnt know your intent was to kill your younger brother?"

techno responded almost immediately.

"it wasnt. but he made me angry after telling me that i betrayed him, which i didnt."

"seems understandable. have a good night, techno."

"you too, dream."

techno slid down the ladder and hopped off, seeing phil in the same place, staring at the floor. the pinkettes ears flattened, feeling slightly guilty of his 'reasonable' actions.

he forced a sigh out and grabbed his cape. he had his hand on the door knob and stopped. he turned his head to phil, who hadnt looked anywhere else, and swallowed dryly.

he left without a word.