crow father gets sick

Tommy is next lmao

Also mumza is here and she is a goddess, literally

In the past

Techno is 16
Wilbur is 15
Tommy is 8

Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

You wouldn't think The Angel of Death would ever get sick, or drowsy, or any of that mortal stuff, right? Well, you'd be wrong.

Phil had woken up with a splitting headache, and a weird feeling in his limbs. When he tried to move them, he found he couldn't. So, he lay there, overthinking.

He had to make breakfast, if not, the boys would starve! They probably would because Tommy can't cook, Wilbur won't cook, and Techno couldn't care less.

He groaned, going to rub his hand down his face before he was dully reminded that he couldn't. He could call Kristin, but she was a Goddess, working her head off to maintain the cycle of Life and Death.

He was about to go back into overthinking and self-deprecation before his door was slammed open. And stood in the threshold of his green-based room were his three sons.

"Why aren't you up, Mr. Minecraft? We are starving!" Tommy yelled, stomping his foot down impatiently. Phil sighed and tried once more to move, and this time, he managed.

He successfully sat up, even though he struggled, and carefully combed a hand through his hair. "Sorry, boys. I think I might be a little overworked. I couldn't even sit up before you walked in."

Techno hummed and left the doorway, walking down the hall out of sight. Wilbur nodded and Tommy gave the older blonde a confused look.

"But you're like, a God, right? Gods aren't supposed to get sick." He said, squinting at him. Phil chuckled lightly before coughing, quickly catching it in his elbow.

"Sorry, Toms, but I'm no God. That's mom." Tommy's eyes widened. "Mom's a God!?" He exclaimed, close to yelling. Wilbur rolled his eyes and smacked the back of his head. "No, you idiot. She's a Goddess."

The younger shook his head, arms now crossed over his puffed up chest. "No difference." He argued, glaring up at the brunette. Wilbur only blinked at him, then sighed and left, pulling Tommy with him.

"We can make some cereal, don't worry about us, dad. I think Tech's gonna call mom." The taller explained, just as they left Phil's sight. How do you call a Goddess?

Phil decided he would wait while his children attempted to call his love, and go back to sleep.

About an hour or two later, it was Techno who slammed the door open this time. "Phil, wake up. Mom's here." He said, just as a tall deity followed behind him.

Her voice had a little reverb to it as she spoke, voice elegant and soft. "Philza, darling. I need you to wake up." She uttered, tapping the blonde man gently.

He slowly stirred awake, sitting back up and stretching. "Oh, Prime. Kristin, I wasn't expecting you to come." He said, face flushing in embarrassment. "Oh, dear. I'm severely underdressed for this. I'm still in my pajamas!"

Kristin laughed at this, and placed a decorated hand on his covered shoulder reassuringly. "Oh, Phil. You have no need to be formal in my presence. I do appreciate it, nonetheless." The shorter smiled up at her, and they shared a loving kiss.

Techno had been shuffling his weight on his feet and when they brought their faces closer, he had completely left the room. After about a minute or so, he came back with his younger brothers in tow, Wilbur carefully holding a tray of medicine and soup that Kristin had supplied.

"Uh, we're back. With some stuff for your... cold or whatever." Techno mumbled, letting Wilbur walk in front of him. Phil smiled and let a light thank you slip, taking the tray.

Kristin helped him set the tray on his lap, slightly worried for his strength. "Be careful, dear." She requested, sitting down on the bed with him.

Phil nodded and took the medicine with water, and started to eat his soup. "Yay, he took it. Now, me and Wilby are gonna go to his room because he's gonna show me a song!" Tommy explained, pulling Wilbur out of the room by his hand. Techno glanced at them and then decided to retreat into his room.

While Phil was eating, Kristin had begun talking about her adventures and the sights she had seen. "Oh, I wish you could've been there. It wad beautiful!" She exclaimed, lips curled into a smile. Phil grinned at her warmly.