dont go through my stuff

Requested by Septoxxic

Tommy sneaks into Technos potion stash when he sees one he doesnt recognize and being the dumb idiot kid he is, he accidentally spills it on hinself and he turns into a hostile mob, which i have chosen to be a creeper

The boys find out and cure him lol

Ages

Techno is 16
Wilbur is 15
Tommy is 8

Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Phil and Techno were out tonight, and so it was only Wilbur and Tommy in the house. But, Wilbur was asleep, and Tommy was wide awake.

So, what was Tommy going to do? Sneak around the house and try and find his family's personal stuff, of course.

His devilish tail flicked in mischief, agile feet taking him to his oldest brother's room. He opened the door, trying to be quiet so Wilbur didn't wake, and entered.

He couldn't be bothered to close the door again, so he walked through Techno's room, searching under desks and blankets, even pillows to find something of interest to Tommy.

When he tried to duck under a desk the first time, his forehead bumped into it. He reflexively reeled back and touched his head with his hands, holding back a loud shout.

When the pain subsided, Tommy shook his head and eyes dilated, going straight back into his original task. He looked through his brother's drawers, and his closet.

Then, he found a secret box, stashed away in the corner of the closet. It was hidden by multiple pairs of shoes and a thin, black veil.

The young imp grinned and snickered, swiftly picking it up and bringing it out into the light. He quickly tore the silky veil off, and frowned a bit when it turned out to be a giant shoebox.

He muttered to himself, grumpily. "Why would he just have a random, big shoebox in the corner of his clothes place?" He tapped his chin lightly, mind wandering off into fields of random.

A soft click of a nearby door made Tommy jump, and he quickly shoved the box and veil under a desk, and hurriedly shuffled out of Techno's room.

As he stepped out, his other brother, Wilbur, was staring at him tiredly. "Toms? What're you up to?" He asked, voice raspy and quiet. The blonde blinked and then went into acting mode.

He shrugged and walked past the boy, apparently going to the kitchen. "I dunno, Wilby. I was looking for something, and I found it, so now I'm gonna eat."

He was so good at acting, and when Wilbur only nodded and went into the bathroom, he threw a silent fist in the air.

He swiftly ran back into Techno's room, and grabbed the box and ran out. He made his way into his own room, and closed it. He set the box in the middle of his room, and sat down next to it.

He opened it, and gasped. There were a bunch of potions inside, all neatly put into three rows. Tommy, being the little rascal that he is, grabbed the first one that interested him.

He pulled it out and examined its color, mesmerized. It was a light green, glowing lightly through the clear glass. He didn't see a cork on it, and became confused.

How was he supposed to open it? He wanted to try it out, and it didn't have a label, which made it even more exciting to him.

He gripped the top with his right hand, and the base with his left, and started twisting, and when that didn't work, he pulled. That was a big mistake.

As soon as he pulled on the top, the potion slipped out of his hands and splashed onto the ground. He coughed, and tried to wipe the green liquid off his clothes, but it didn't go as planned.

The liquid that got on his skin quickly evaporated, and he felt itchy. He felt frustrated and scared tears bubble into his eyes, and he looked around, fearing the most.

-

Wilbur had went to the kitchen after using the bathroom when he heard a dull crash. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he turned. It had to have been Tommy, the stupid kid.

The brunette hastily made his way up the stairs, closer to his little brother's room. He was a little worried. He had his hand on the door knob when he heard a hiss on the other side.

He froze, taking out his communicator and begging Phil to come home. How did a creeper get in the house? And, it was in Tommy's room! That wasn't good, but he wasn't old enough nor strong enough to fight a damn mob.

He got a quick reply from his winged father, and he and Techno came back within five minutes. Thank goodness they weren't far. The youngest of the trio led them to their actual youngest's room.

"How did a creeper get in the house? Did Tommy leave his window open?" Techno questioned, stress noticeable in his voice. Phil rubbed Wilbur's shoulder gently when he made a bird-like sound of distress.

The blonde immortal kicked the door open, sword in hand. He took an offensive position while he hid Techno and Wilbur behind his back. He stopped.

Tommy was nowhere to be found. He felt dread punch him in the gut. But, they didn't get a notification on the communicator. Okay. He wasn't dead.

The window was closed. Techno gasped. "That creeper is Tommy!" The three looked down at the opened box filled with potions, and saw the single broken one on the floor, a green substance covering a small portion of the floor.

"Techno, are those yours?" Wilbur asked, curious. Phil turned to the pinkette and gave him a 'we will talk about this' look. The creeper, Tommy, stared at them, and they all noticed the slight fear in their brother's movements.

The sons beside their father let the latter take the wheel, and he summoned another potion, which he raised in his hand. His sword was sheathed and he reached his free hand to Tommy.

Techno and Wilbur flinched when Phil threw the potion down, splashing it at the youngest's feet. It didn't take long for his form to morph back into their beloved baby brother.

The brunette rushed forward immediately, capturing him into a hug. The imp wailed and cried into his jumper, fingers holding onto Wilbur for dear life.

Techno quickly kneeled down next to them and rubbed Tommy's back, Phil joining and kissing the smallest's hair. Tommy would never go through his family's things again.