fused

When Dream revives Alivebur, he accidentally makes Alivebur and Ghostbur fuse lol

In this oneshot Wilbur is gonna use they/them because technically there are two but in the same body

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

When Wilbur woke up, he felt weird and dizzy. I mean, he had just been brought back from the dead. But, something, he didn't know what, felt wrong.

He slowly sat up, squinted eyes glancing around whilst trying to adjust to the sunlight. He groaned and leaned into the stony wall behind him, placing a hand over his stomach.

When his eyes adjusted and his head finally stopped spinning, he stood. He brushed the dust and dirt off his tattered coat, and walked uncertainly out of his place of death.

"Woah, who did that?" He whispered, mostly to himself as he saw the chaos underneath the seemingly steady glass platform.

He gasped as he felt a sharp pain in his head, and when his eyes shut, he saw blue. He silently grunted when the pain subsided, and slowly opened his eyes.

He looked around, confused. Didn't he swap places with Alivebur? So, why was he here? He looked down at his body, and took a step back, eyes widening.

"His clothes...?" Ghostbur? whispered. No, he was Wilbur. What was happening? He- they heard voices in the distance, slowly nearing them, and they immediately went into panic mode.

Then, there was a familiar voice in their head. Alivebur? Ghostbur? They still didn't understand.

"Are we... one?" Wilbur asked himself?, freaking out. How were they going to do this pronoun thing if there was two of them in the same body?? They'd figure it out.

"Oi! He's- oh shit he's actually here." A voice rang out, firm but comforting. Tommy? "Is he here? Oh, what will we do? No, we will figure it out. But, he's right there-"

Wilbur whipped around, clutching his sweater. "Wilbur?" Tommy tried, face morphed into something unreadable. "Oh, no. What do we- we need blue, blue. Do we have any on us?" Wilbur mumbled, eyes darting around.

The blonde stilled at the sight, and jumped when Tubbo and Ranboo put their hands on his shoulders. "It's okay. We are here, bossman." The shortest reassured, a grin on his face.

The younger nodded, smiling thankfully. He turned his attention back to his oldee brother, expression cold again. "Hey, Wilbur! What're you stressing about?"

The man in- men in question? What the fuck. They looked surprised to be addressed, and swallowed, patting at their pockets, checking their inventory.

"Why would we have anything in our inventory, you idiot! We just came back to life!" Wilbur exclaimed, hands frantically stopping mid-air and then going back to do whatever.

"Oh, but we need it!" They said, pulling at their hair. The trio witnessing this was baffled. What was going on? "Wilbur! Listen to me, you asshole!" Tommy yelled, finally gaining their full attention.

When seeing Tommy, Wilbur visibly calmed and perked up. "Oh, hello, Tommy! Do you happen to have any blue on you? We are beginning to become stressed and we are in dire need of some."

The tall brunette stepped forward, hesitated, then stepped back again. "What are we doing?! He hates us! No, he doesn't-" Tommy glanced at Tubbo, then up at Ranboo as silent confirmation that they were seeing this, too.

When the other two nodded, the blonde became extremely confused. "Uh, sorry, 'we'?" He questioned, folding his arms over his chest.

Wilbur's eyes locked onto Tommy's, and they had a small staring contest before the older shook their head. "Yes, we, Tommy. But, answer the question! We need blue!" They shrieked, taking more steps backwards, slowly retreating into their deathbed.

The other three quickly followed them, minds still uncomprehending at the lack of information. "Wilbur, fine. Here." Tommy huffed, throwing some blue dye towards the two in one package.

The taller gasped and swiftly grabbed the precious item, hugging it close and staining their clothing. "Oh, look what we've done! It's okay, we have blue now! It'll be fine!" They exclaimed, backing into a wall.

Tommy was beginning to get tired of this cat and mouse chase, and firmly nudged Tubbo for assistance. The shorter nodded and took a step forward.

"Hey, Wilbur. Er, or, Ghostbur, whoever this is. We need you to explain whatever the fuck's happening right now, alright?" He said, fuzzy ears twitching every now and then.

The other slowly registered what Tubbo had said, and then nodded, sitting down. The shorter turned to his friends, gesturing for them all to sit with them.

As they sat in a small circle, Wilbur clasped their hands together. "Ah, we haven't been here a while, but we think our souls fused! Oh, wait- we are Alivebur and Ghostbur, by the way." They explained, fidgeting with their blue.

Ranboo slowly nodded and pulled the shorter two aside, politely nodding towards Wilbur, who nodded back. "Uh, what does he- what do they mean?" He asked, clearly confused.

And, he wasn't alone in his justified confusion. "I have no clue. They said their souls fused? Did you guys know that could happen?" Tommy asked, slightly annoyed.

Tubbo shrugged, patting the other two on their backs, pulling away. The trio sat back down with Wilbur, who seemed to be in their own little world.

"Uh, well, we are just going to go on our way. Um, just message Phil or Techno if you need help getting to their house or something." Tommy instructed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Wilbue nodded absently, completely focused on the colored object in between his already stained fingers. The blonde rolled his eyes and led his friends away from the broken mess.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

You'll get your sick Phil and Tommy after this