5. What The Hell Happened?

Start from the beginning

He nodded gently pouting a cup of coffee. He gave you a cup. You thanked him and took a sip. You looked over to the clock.

Your eyes widened before you swallowed everything. And ran to get dressed. You rushed over to the door. Kakashi was confused stopping you before you left.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to be at work before 7. And it's almost 8!"

You exclaimed opening the door. With a cold gust of wind blowing into the door. Your eyes were drawn to the white blankets of snow.

"It's September."

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. A few Shinobi wanted snow. So they did this."

"Without my approval?"

Kakashi laughed as you walked outside. Your feet were met by the cold.

"Kakashi. I'll be back."

You said clapping your hands together. Creating the tiger seal and into a snake.

"Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence!"

Trees began to form. Carrying you over a few feet forming more and more. Pretty soon. You were creating a road of trees. You reached the Hokage office. Finding no one to be there. You ran into your office.

"Everyone must be enjoying the snow."

You took out a pen and began to write on a new document. You began to print this order over and over. Finally having a few documents.

You headed outside of the Hokage office. You clapped your hands together. Forming a snake seal.

"Kanzeon Lotus King!"

A large statue of a Buddha formed beneath you.

"Multi armed jutsu."

The arms began to move forming tiger, dog, snake.

"Multi Wood Clones!"

New statues formed with new clones of you.

"Ok all of you. Go out and pass out all these forms!"

You yelled as they all agreed. You threw a few of the documents around. They grabbed them and began to move their hands. The statures began to turn into new directions. All of the clones threw the papers into the air.

"Air is Suffering!"

The middle head began to blow the nature of air. Scattering the papers throughout the village. People began to see this. Grabbing onto the papers. Shinobi caught a few on on that paper  read.

All Shinobi,

This is an executive order.

All Shinobi and ninja are now dismissed from work for the door. Enjoy the odd weather and have fun today. Tomorrow will be the same. Have fun!

Fifth Hokage,
Hachigen Senju

You could hear cheering and laughter. You yourself chuckled lightly. Snapping your fingers. The clones began to disappear. Combing back into the ground. You landed on the ground with a laugh. You quickly threw a Kunai behind you. Barely missing Kakashi's part.

"I told ya know would be back Kakashi-senpai."

He laughed fearfully pulling out the Kunai underneath him.

"You missed there."

"Did I?"

His pants suddenly tore after what you said. He blushed before squeezing his legs together.

"Hehe. Well I'm going to get some new clothes at home."

"Let's go then."

"What do you mean?"

"We're a couple now. Right?"

AN: We have 37 readers! My heart is filled with joy. Thank you all for reading. Just wait til we hit 100! And we'll see what happens!

 Just wait til we hit 100! And we'll see what happens!

#1047