So he could only give a small sigh, "No." 

Tendo didn't missed the subtle sigh and his eyes narrow before letting the matter go. If Ushijima doesn't want to talk about it, he didn't need to press the matter further even if he was curious.  

"Which reminds meee. I've seen you meet Iwaizumi in America on one of your posts." he changed the topic and the athlete nods, remembering it.

He had met Iwaizumi and had even found out that the latter was a fan of his father. It was refreshing to see Seijo's ace overseas and even interact with him, especially when Iwaizumi had asked for a picture to tick off Oikawa. 

He didn't understand how the setter he acknowledged would be ticked off by a mere photo but he still agreed anyway.

And to think on the very same day, he would be given the nickname, 'Goliath', a nickname he would be called ever since. 

"You've been going overseas for quite a while now." Tendo suddenly reminds him and he only nods, while asserting the fact. "It was for training."

Yes, it was for training. He suddenly recalls your boisterous attitude, how you had boldly declared to be his trainer and how he had kept returning to the country ever since. 

"How was it?" Tendo asks him.

Perhaps it was the smell of the alcohol or something else. But when he was asked about it, he suddenly remembers your face, and how it subconsciously lights up and smile every time you look at him. He remembers the cheeky grin on your face as you easily receive a ball he had spiked countless of times. He could hear the squeak of the ball and your shoes on the court on your house. He remembers the faint smell of lavender, the soft breathing you make as you lay on a couch to take a short nap after practice and the subtle aroma of spring that seemed to always settle on your hair.

How was it? Tendo's question reverberated in his head.

The former shiratorizawa captain gives them a small smile. 

"It was fun."

They suddenly stopped short, eyes widening when they saw the expression on his face.

OHHHH