Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)

Start from the beginning

"You wouldn't dare Kaitlyn," she pointed out her figure at me. Oh, but I would. Plus, it's not like you're going to be the only one getting embarrassed. "I love how we went to 'don't let people judge you because of whatever the hell you are' to 'embarrassing stories about me'."

It's what I do best Aquarius. Going off topic all the time.

~

February 8th, 2020

This literally happened like a day ago and I'm not afraid to share this. Nor does she know I'm sharing this moment with you guys.

The February air was nipping at the Hufflepuff's cheek. It was one of the coldest days Aquarius has ever experienced in her life, but there has been colder. She was out with her Papa, Harry, and her best friend and partner in crime, Zoey.

"What are we doing exactly Papa?" Aquarius questioned.

"Yeah Uncle Harry. What are we doing here?" Zoey this time asked.

They were at a store. Outside of the store. It was called Walmart? Seems like an interesting enough of a name in her opinion. They were in America visiting Charity's dad and his husband and Harry took the Liberty in taking the girls to Walmart.

"I still don't understand why we're here Papa," Aquarius told him. "Don't we have enough supplies and food at the moment? Why get more?"

"Oh we're not here for the food nor supplies my dear daughter," Harry said. "We're here for the shopping cart."

"You don't mean?" Zoey was very scared for what was about to happen.

"Oh yes my dear Zoey. We are going to steal Walmart's shopping cart.

"And we're going to jail," Zoey sighed.

"Be positive Zoey," Aquarius tried to encourage her. "Remember how your dad did this with Papa, Uncle Seamus, Neville, and Dean?"

"Yes I do remember," she stated. "And they ended up in the lake in the end!"

"Details!" Both Malfoy-Potters exclaimed.

"Let's just go get this shopping cart and make a run for it," Harry whispered yelled behind his hand into both girls' ears. "We'll deal with the trouble later."

"I swear we're not even going to make it past the parking lot," the chocolate colored girl told them.

Both of the idiots shrugged and made their way towards a free shopping cart. Let's just say it didn't end well.

They got the shopping cart, Zoey and Aquarius hopping in and Harry was the one pushing it.

"Ready. Set. GO!" Harry shouted and made a sprint for it. Surprisingly no one was trying to stop him, but he realized why. The shopping cart went on a break and stopped fully. Harry went flying and landed into the cart on top of both the girls.

"Papa!" Aquarius shrieked.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Zoey groaned.

~

"I can't believe you shared that Kaitlyn," Aquarius turning red in embarrassment and covering her face.

"Aquarius!" Harry yelled out into the distance.

"Yeah Papa!?" She yelled back.

"We're on the internet!" Harry came walking into the room. "Says 'Idiot man lands on kids thinking that he can escape with a shopping cart'."

"No it doesn't."

"There's even a video," he told her. He pulled up the video and showed his daughter exactly what had happened yesterday and Aquarius groaned in frustration.

"I hate life."

"You'll get used to it." No shit she will. "Is that Kaitlyn?" The Gryffindor asked.

"The one and only."

"Thank you for making me so out of character. Really appreciate it!" Harry made a face that said 'boi'. He didn't seem too out of character in the story. "If they met me out of the story they would see how out of character you get me." Oh yeah one hundred percent. "I want to say one last thing," Harry raised his voice louder. "This is the end of the story. I bet you a good amount that Kaitlyn here will definitely show more of our lives in the future, so you should say thank you to her, but I'd rather give her the middle finger for that because we're just too embarrassing for our own good."

"You're Welcome Harry and Aquarius," I walk out to them and smile. "It was nice telling a whole story about you guys and the different worlds that exist. Especially 2.0's. He's a version of you that I thought I would never make in my life."

"Yeah. And you made him try and kill me for most of that time," Harry glared.

"Yeah. Yeah," I chuckled.

***Harry, Aquarius, and I(I also want to add that I don't look like that what so ever- the description of my eyes were correct though, but not my hair)***