Chapter 29: Scary Mermaids and Giant Squid

Past- 1995

Tomorrow is the second task. You could say Harry was nervous, but that would be an understatement. He was a nervous wreck. How in the hell was he supposed to breathe underwater for a hour? He had no clue what so ever.

Right now he's in the library with Siren, Hermione, Ron, Sean, and Shelby, basically his family. They are trying to read up for what to do, but by they it was really Hermione. Siren would have helped, but he already knew what his Papa needed to breathe underwater, but at last, he wasn't going to tell Harry what it is.

"Come on Siren please?" Harry begged his future son.

"I said no Papa. Do you not understand what no means?" Siren looking up from his potions book that he was reading.

"But the task is tomorrow Siren," now Hermione is coming into their petty argument that was going nowhere.

"I understand Aunt 'Mione, but I wasn't here when he was able to figure it out, so that means he doesn't need my help to breathe underwater."

"Aren't you a mermaid, or merman, or whatever Siren?" Ron asked. "Can't you do something for Harry that will help him breathe underwater?"

Siren looked up at him disgusted. "Unless you want me to kiss him then no."

"That's not going to happen," Harry said quickly, shaking his head. "Why would you have to kiss me anyway?" He cringed at the idea.

"A mermaids kiss helps the person breathe underwater. I would have to be in my form to be able to do it and you would have to be underwater, but that's not going to matter because I ain't doing shit and kissing you," Siren explained.

"Couldn't you kiss him on the cheek?" Ron said.

"Do you breathe out of your cheek." Now Ron seemed stupid for mentioning it. "That's what I thought."

~

"Where's Dobby?" Aquarius said to Zoey.

"I don't know. Why would you be looking for him anyway?" Zoey questioned.

"He needs to get Papa the gillyweed. Remember?" Aquarius giving her friend a face that says 'duh'.

"Right. And why would we be looking for Dobby and telling him this?"

"It wouldn't matter because Dobby is going to end up finding out and giving it to him. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"Whatever you say Aquarius."

~

"May I please see Ms. Granger?" Came the voice of Professor Moody.

"What do you need Professor?" Hermione asked politely.

"The Headmaster wishes to see you," he stated simply.

"Just me?" The bushy haired girl asked.

"Yup."

Siren looked at Shelby confused. Wasn't Ron supposed to go too? That was the person that Harry cared for most at the time, so why wasn't he going as well? Siren wasn't going to ask because that would draw suspicion towards him and his family.

"Guess I'll see you all later," Hermione told them. "Harry, don't forget to sleep because it's a very big day for you and you need your rest."

"I will Hermione. Don't worry," Harry responded.

"See you guys later," Hermione waved.

"By 'Mione," Shelby said to her mom. Gotta keep up the image of a non-time traveler.