Chapter 27: Ginny and Luna Weasley-Lovegood

Present- 2022

Ginny Weasley-Lovegood, her wife Luna, and young, five year old daughter Daisy Hermione are travelers. They travel all around the world as a family year round, but they do come home from time to time to see their family.

Daisy is the redhead's and blonde's Muggle daughter. They adopted her when she was around two, just turning three. They found her on the streets of Morocco with no family and no home. They took her to the adoption center to bring her in, but Luna convinced Ginny to adopt the young child that is now theirs.

Right now, the small family is in the streets of London. They just got back from their visit in Spain and are now home sweet home in the streets of England.

"You think everyone will be excited to see us?" Ginny asked Luna with a bright smile, already knowing that everyone will, indeed, be happy to see the Weasley-Lovegoods.

"Of course they'll be happy to see us Mama!" Daisy yelled in excitement, jumping up and down.

"I can't wait to see them as well," Luna said dreamily. After all these years, she still has that touch.

"Of course you can't," Ginny putting her arm around her wife and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Wanna go get some pancakes before we go see Uncle Harry?"

"YES!" Daisy said with a bright smile on her coco skin. She started to skip off in the direction of the closest diner with both her moms right behind her.

~

When the three girls finished up at the Big Moe's Diner, where they went for breakfast, they started off to an apparition point and went to where the Malfoy-Potters lived.

The Malfoy-Potter's house is in the country side of Scotland, where nobody can get to, other than their friends, family, and basically anyone they allow in. It's an open field with a big enough house to everyone of their friends and family, a lake to swim in, a dragon area, for the spirit dragons, and a type of forest behind their house. They created this area for themselves and anyone who decides to stay because they wanted to be in a secluded area where no one can bother them and they can do what they want without Muggles knowing about anything about magic and the Wizarding World.

"We're here," Ginny said with a bright smile.

"Yay!" Daisy yelled, running towards the house to see her favorite Uncle, Harry.

"She's so silly," Ginny chuckled, while walking towards the house with her wife's hand in her's.

"That's why we love her," Luna said with a small smile.

"That indeed."

~

"Uncle Harry!" The group in the living room heard.

"Is that?" Harry started. A little girl with coco skin, pale brown hair, and the most unique purple eyes came running into the room. "Daisy!" Harry yelled in excitement, getting up from where he sat to pick up the five year old girl to give her a bone crushing hug. "How's my favorite niece?"

"I'm good!" Daisy showing off her sparkling teeth. "I had pancakes for breakfast with Mommy and Mama!"

"Did you now?" Harry smirked. "Now where is your Mommy and Mama?"

"Right here," came the voice of Ginny Weasley-Lovegood. "It's good to see you Harry," giving Harry a hug, who still had the child in his hands.

"It's good to see you to Ginny, as well as you Luna," Harry smiled.

"It's good to see you too," Luna said in her normal dreamy voice. "Hello everyone," Luna waved to everyone else in the room.

"Hey Luna," Pansy getting up to give her a hug. "How have you been?"

"We've been good," she answered. "Traveling is very tiring, but very fun."

"Couldn't agree more," Ginny giving Luna a kiss on the cheek. "We actually go in last night, but decided to stay at a Muggle hotel, since Daisy looked like she was going to pass out, along with us."

"Well, we're glad to see the both of you," Draco said in his seat that Harry was sitting in minutes before with him.

"It's been so stressful and I'm glad that you three are here," Harry still holding Daisy in his arms.

"What happened?" Ginny asked.

"Come sit and we'll tell you. Hey Daisy?" Daisy turned to her raven haired uncle. "Want to go play with Zariah, the twins, and Harper? I bet they'll be excited to see you."

Daisy's purple eyes brightened up. "Yes! Can I Mama?"

"Of course you can. You don't even have to ask," Ginny said.

"Yay!"

Harry put down the hyper five year old and she went running towards the play room where the toddlers were.

"Now where to start?" Harry sitting on his husband's lap.

~

Past- 1995

Ginny Weasley is the youngest of all the Weasley children and the only girl out of all the boys. She's a third year Gryffindor at Hogwarts and has a scolding crush on Harry Potter. She knows it will probably not happen, and maybe it's just her early teen years, but she can't help on how she feels. There is a Ravenclaw girl in her year that always catches her eye, but she brushes it off. She can't like girls, could she? Ginny will never know because she's so focused on Harry all the time, but all she could see is a blonde Ravenclaw girl in her mind. Ginny doesn't actually know her because she never really talked to her, but she's heard from people that she's loony, mainly the Slytherins call her that though. She's not noticed by a lot of people, Harry doesn't even know about her. Ginny does find her interesting though.

"Excuse me?" Came a soft, dreamy voice from behind the redhead Weasley girl. Ginny whirls around and saw that very blonde Ravenclaw girl that she was just thinking about. "Ginny is it?"

"Umm...yes. That's my name," responded Ginny. "And you're a Ravenclaw," she smiled nervously.

"That I am," the blonde Ravenclaw smiled. "I'm Luna Lovegood."

"That's a pretty name," Ginny blurted out without thinking.

"Thank you," Luna putting a soft smile on her face. "I was wondering if you wanted to walk with me to our next class? I don't have much friends, and I was hoping I could try and become your friend, since you are alone at the moment."

Ginny's next class was with Ravenclaws. "I don't see why not. We can walk, talk, and I'll accept your offer of becoming your friend."

Luna smiled with a dreamy look in her eyes. Beautiful, sparkly pale blue eyes. "Then let's go so we are not late."

The two girls walked side by side, Luna talking about Nargles, Wrackspurts, and many other interesting creatures that Ginny has never heard of.

Wonder what a Nargle looks like. Thought Ginny.