Chapter 41: Hugs and Comfort

Past- 1995

It took awhile to get to where the Astronomy Tower was, but they finally made it. "Can you guys please stay down here? I want to talk to Aquarius alone." Everyone was a bit hesitant for Harry's request because they wanted to see how the Hufflepuff girl was as well, but understood that he needs to talk to his daughter alone. They nod their hands to say yes and Harry smiled at them as a thank you and started heading up to the top of the Astronomy Tower.

Once Harry got to the top of the tower he heard sniffles and hiccups. He never liked to hear or see any of his children in pain. This was so hard for him, but he had to go in there.

He opened the door and walked in to see a curled up blonde girl in the corner. Her head was down in her lap, so Harry couldn't see it. Harry guessed that Aquarius heard or sensed someone here in the room with her because she looked up. She was a complete mess. Her hair was wild, some of it sticking to her face with the tears and boogers used as glue.

"Papa?" She whispered that Harry almost misheard the tender voice of the small girl. He flash one of his famous Potter smiles and that's when Aquarius knew. It was actually him. In the flesh. The one who raised her. And that's when she broke down. Her eyes spilling out new tears and happiness, but also of sadness.

"Aquarius," Harry gasped and ran towards his daughter. He scooped her up in his arms and gave her one of his bone crushing hugs. He was never going to let the girl go. He wasn't going to let his daughter go.

Ten minutes passed with cries, 'I'm sorry', and 'please forgive me'. Harry has been wanting to cry because of the state his daughter was in, but he knew that he couldn't let his composure slip. He had to stay strong for the girl in his arms. Once she had calmed down and was nothing but hiccups she looked up at her Papa. One of the men in her life that has, and will, always risked everything for her.

"You ok now?" Harry said in a soothing voice that he knew wouldn't scare the blonde girl. She nodded. "Want to talk about it?"

She was very hesitate on how she would answer his question. Would she tell him or will she not? "I guess," she started. "It's just been so hard here. I didn't expect anything bad to happen. I didn't expect to get hurt," she whimpered that last part. Harry tightened his hold on the emotional girl and thought for a moment. He didn't know what he should do, but there was always something that calmed her down. Calmed any of his kids down really.

"Want me to sing you a song?" He looked down to see that Aquarius was looking up at him. "Well?" She looked back down and placed her head on the raven and nodded her head in a yes motion. "Is there something specific that you want me to sing?"

"Not that I can think of no..."

"How about that song I sang for you and your sisters? You know the one I sang a week after Zariah was born?"

Aquarius looked up at him again and smiled. "I would like that."

Harry sat up a bit more and Aquarius adjusted herself so that she was still in her Papa's arms. He cleared his voice and started to sing.

***the song Harry is singing-please listen to it so you get the real experience of the whole story***

Once Harry was done they heard crying on the other side of the door. Both of the Malfoy-Potters were confused, so they got up and headed towards the door. When they got to it they opened it to see the younger version of the Golden Trio, the kids from the future, and even the three Slytherins, that even includes Draco Lucius Malfoy, crying.

"Are all of you guys crying?" Harry almost laughed. Aquarius snorted.

"Th-that song was so sweet," Hermione cried.

"You sang the song," Lilian crying more and hugging Hermione in the process.

"Ok. Ok. Calm down. I'm really not surprised that you guys are crying, but Draco?" Harry holding in a laugh.

"I-I'm not crying," he hiccuped. "My eyes are just sweating!"

"That's worse then crying Dray," Pansy wiping away her tears.

"Oh you shut it Parkinson," Draco shoving Pansy on the shoulder lightly and pouting a bit. Damn was Draco showing a lot of emotions right now.

Everyone laughed at the blonde Slytherin's behavior and they all received a glare from him.

"Ok, now that that's over with," Teddy said while looking towards the older version of Harry. "What's happening?"

"What do you mean Teddy?" Harry raising an eyebrow.

"Like are we staying or going back?" Siren asked for the Hufflepuff boy, knowing exactly what he was going to ask. Teddy nodded letting Harry know that is what he was going to ask about.

Harry sighed and looked at all his kids and the younger versions of himself, his husband, and friends. "I would like to take you guys back home if I'm going to be honest with you," all of them looked down in sadness, knowing that they would have to say goodbye. "Hey! I didn't say we were going to go! Have you met me!? You guys are literally my kids and I feel like you don't know me at all!"

All the kids put bright smiles on their faces, even Draco snuck in a smile. Orion then told his Papa, "thank you so much Papa!"

Harry gave a chuckle. "I didn't really do it for you all." They looked confused. What did Papa, or Harry, mean by that. "Aquarius wants to be here. She's here for a reason and I'm not going to stop her. Even though in the beginning I wanted to bring her back. I didn't though. Sure, I was sad and being over protective. Especially towards you guys," he gestures to the rest of his kids. "I guess I'm still not ready for you guys to grow up yet. Even though you, Lilian and Teddy, are in your twenties." He smiled sheepishly.

"So now you put some sense in your brain?" Lilian joked and crossing her arms.

"Excuse me, but you're going to be the exact same with your kids. Heck! You already have one Lilian!"

"Yeah, but he's only one, so that's a bit of an excuse to be over protective of him," she explained.

"Wait till he gets older Lil. Then you'll understand what I'm talking about now. But I already think you know what I'm talking about," Harry gestures to her siblings.

The blonde Gryffindor girl blushed in embarrassment. Ok. He might have a point about her mothering her siblings.

"Ok you may have a point," she said quickly.

Harry smiled at daughter and just thought. What would I do without these kids?