Chapter 38: Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Present- 2022

"What did you call us here for Charity?" Cameron asked her. Right now it was Cameron, Charity, Joey, Helen, and Jason at a Muggle cafe in London. It was one of Charity's favorite places to go to with Lilian, but Lilian wasn't there right now. So then she went to the people who would probably understand her the best. People who are dating someone who has a close relationship with Harry Potter. Cameron is dating Siren, Joey's dating Zoey, Helen is dating Hayden, and Jason is dating Teddy.

"Lilian went to the past to help her siblings," she had stated simply.

"What?" Helen sounding shocked. "What do you mean she's in the past?"

Cameron seemed tense at the mention of time traveling. "Who?" He whispered.

Charity looked at him with a sad expression. She knows that he doesn't like this topic, but it had to be mentioned. "The triplets. Aquarius, Orion, and...Siren."

Cameron became more tense at the mention of his boyfriend's name. Why was he in the past and what were they doing? Cameron thought to himself.

"I know you don't like talking about this topic Cameron, but I found it right that you should know about it."

The Metamorphmagus shook his head in a no manner. "It's fine Charity," he stated sincerely. "I'm actually glad that you told me. Thank you."

"I'm guessing that the rest of the Malfoy-Potter gang is going to want to go?" Jason asked curiously. "Even Teddy?"

"I over heard the adults that Harry was going to go and help them, but then I over heard Hayden, Teddy, Darla, and Diamond talking. Teddy's going to go to the past and then Hayden is going to end up going," Charity explained.

"Is Zoey going to disobey her parents and go back?" Joey asked randomly. He was the one who helped Zoey get to the past in the first place and he was happy to have his girlfriend back. He was conflicted though of what Zoey might do next and if he'll help her or not.

"I didn't here anything about Zoey no," Charity said softly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she did go back though," Helen piped up. "I mean she is Aquarius best friend in the whole entire world. If something is happening to Aquarius Zoey is there right by her side."

"Yeah," Joey chuckled. "I was quite surprised when Zoey actually listened to Ron when he said that she had to come back. She never listens to Ron or Blaise, especially when it comes to Aquarius."

"Something is definitely up if Zoey willing agreed to come back," Helen said. "I have a feeling she's going to go back when she gets the chance. Her parents won't even know about it until it's too late."

"Helen's right," Charity said. "But there's a reason why I asked you guys to come meet me here." Everyone looked at her, waiting for what she had to say. She took a deep breath and said, "we have to trust that they'll be ok. I was also thinking that I'll go to the past as well."

"No," Cameron said quickly. You are a Muggle Charity. We can't have you going to the past when there's a way where you will die. Lilian will not be able to live with herself if she found out that you got hurt, but even worse, killed."

"And I feel the same way with Lilian Cameron," she said sternly. "I don't give a damn if she's a witch. All I care about is that she's safe. Witch or not she'll get hurt. I'm going if you or anyone likes it or not."

"Then I'm coming with you," the purple haired boy crossing his arms. "My boyfriend's there and if you're going to be stupid and go I'm going with you."

"But—" before Charity could say anything Cameron put a hand up.

"No buts. I know I hate time traveling, but that doesn't mean I haven't done it. I'm literally a prime example of a time traveler here."

Charity huffed. "Fine then. I guess you and I are going to be going to the pasted."

~

Past- 1995

"I can't believe Wilson," Draco grumbled.

"You can't believe him?" Pansy said flatly. "I can't believe Aquarius punched him in the face. And I mean straight in the nose. I think she even broke it," she hummed.

"Oh she did break it Pans," Blaise said. "Orion, has Aquarius ever done that to someone before?"

Orion thought for a moment. It has never occurred to him that his younger sister by a few minutes has ever punched someone so hard in the face before. "Not that I can think of no. You could ask Siren though. Compared to the three of us he's the one that spends the most time with her. If Zoey was here she would tell you. But out of my years of knowing my sister she's never acted out like that."

Draco rolled his eyes at his future son and friends. "You guys are ridiculous," he said dryly.

They, minus Draco, broke out into roars of laughter. He wasn't wrong about them being ridiculous, but the way he said it, like it sounded so randomly, is what made it funny.

When they started to die down the fits and giggles Aquarius started to come down the stairs. She looked like she was crying. Her whole face was beat red with tear stains and puffy eyes. It looked like she was crying in a pillow and slept for a bit as well. Looks like her face is going to burn with a bit of a temporary rash on her face. Her hair was a mess and she had some of it sticking to her face and boogers coming out of her nose. She was a very ugly cryer when it it came to that. She was wearing her Papa's sweatshirt that she stole from his past self awhile ago and what seemed like shorts, maybe boxers. She liked wearing them to bed a lot since they were comfortable.

"Aquarius?" Orion said softly once he noticed his sister.

She didn't say anything, but hiccuped and went over to her brother. She buried her face into his chest, hugged him around his stomach, and just continued on her crying that she started not to long ago. All Orion did was rub his sister's back and stayed silent. Aquarius wasn't one to go to Orion for comfort, but when desperate times call for desperate measures she goes to him.

About fifteen minutes past and Aquarius had calmed down with her crying. Orion then decided to ask, "want to talk about it?" She shook her head no. "You feel bad for punching Matthew in the face, but you're also upset because he called you weak and stupid?" The Hufflepuff shook her head yes. "Yes, well, that's what I expected."

"She doesn't like hurting people I'm guessing," Draco said.

Aquarius answered with a head nod.

"She doesn't like violence," Orion stated. "She will only hurt someone when deemed necessary. She felt like punching Matthew in the face and breaking his nose wasn't right. Just because he called her a few things, and basically threatened her and our family, that didn't deserve a face punching."

"Would she rather have had me punch him in the face?" Draco asked with a little smirk. "You have no idea how close I was to doing it. You beat me to it Aqua."

They heard a muffled giggle from the blonde girl. She turned her head towards her dad and said, "maybe next time," she smiled.

Draco didn't expect himself to do this, nor did anyone else, he smiled back at her. "Yeah. Maybe next time."

The Slytherins and Aquarius spent the rest of the night talking nonsense and then went up to bed once they all felt like they were going to pass out. "Good night Dad," Aquarius whispered to Draco.

He got a little startled by that, but then softened his face and smiled softly at his daughter. "Good night Aquarius."