Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)

Traveling is one thing. Anxiety is another thing. Combining the two will cause chaos.

Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter was never simple when it came to those things. She can handle almost anything, but her anxiety on certain things can get in the way. She's always one to be free spirited and never one to be the party pooper of the group. She always wants to be the go getter and never pull back. Sometimes people question why she was never put into Gryffindor. It was simple. She just didn't resemble the traits fully. Her Hufflepuff traits took over her fully and there was no way that any other house could take over who she is. Who is to say that you're Hogwarts house defines you though?

Lilian always pointed out to her brother Hayden that he seemed more Gryffindor than Ravenclaw any day of the week. Hayden isn't one to bring out his true Ravenclaw nature towards anyone. He didn't want to be seen as the boring sibling like Darla, so he acts on impulse and tries to stick out more, but also blend in. He's learned to share his true nature though. You don't need to be a Ravenclaw to be boring. You can literally be a Gryffindor and be one of the most boring people on the planet, but nobody would expect that from you.

People identify you as a house and admittedly point out that you're this or that. The Malfoy-Potter kids don't like when they do that. Especially Aquarius.

People always call her, 'Harry Potter's daughter who has gone soft'. There's even, "The Chosen One's teddy bear'. No one would expect a Malfoy-Potter to be sorted into Hufflepuff. No one in their right mind would think a child of Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy could be a Hufflepuff. Heck! Ravenclaw made more sense than Hufflepuff. You can't identify someone based on their parents though. That's highly inappropriate, as Professor McGanagall would say, but on other circumstances.

"I've been one to ignore those people who spoke out against me," Aquarius said. She's breaking the fourth wall. "Damn right I'm breaking the forth wall Kaitlyn." Why are you talking to me when you're supposed to be talking to the readers? Be thankful I'm allowing you to even break the forth wall. "There's literally a reason for this forth wall breaking. And it's because I want to speak to you guys who are reading. I know this is the epilogue and it's supposed to be where Kaitlyn here writes a years later thing or whatever, but this epilogue is different. Different because it's important. You people can't define what and who a person is based on their Hogwarts house. Literally I see the internet and see how you people sexualize my dad. Don't do that. It's weird. Even though this is a non-canon story."

A girl with this cocoa looking hair with pink highlights and blue eyes with green spots walks out. Her eyes are just like the earth. "How do you know that this is a non-canon story?" The girl asked.

"What the hell Kaitlyn!?" Aquarius yelled. "Why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be wherever you are?"

"And not be here and coming in and ruin your fourth wall breaking moment? I know this isn't my story and I shouldn't really be here because I don't belong here because I'm the author of this story, but you literally have to stop whatever you're playing at and get on with your speech thing. Stop getting off topic with everything."

Aquarius just blinks at me. "I literally don't know what is even going on anymore," she started to laugh like a mad woman. Or just a mad teenager.

"What the hell?"

"How about you just go back to where you're supposed to be and we can write whatever is you write?" Aquarius chuckled.

"Rude," I mumbled to my fellow Hufflepuff. I left her, Aquarius, to do whatever she was going to do, but at this point I just might let her do whatever Aquarius does best. Or I can just share an embarrassing moment about the blonde.