Chapter 5: Different Dimensions

Present- 2022

"Zoey!" Blaise Zabini yelled for his daughter. He couldn't find her all day and he even asked Joey where she could be, but he didn't have a clue, but Blaise saw the lie straight through him, but didn't pressure him on the topic because he knew how Joey got. "Zoey Molly Weasley-Zabini you better come out this instant because I'm not in the mood to be playing your games!" There was another thing. They were in the Malfoy-Potter household, so that means that Zoey can get her hands on a time and dimension traveling device and having Aquarius gone just added to the top list of things that Zoey would want to do.

"Blaise!" It was Draco, one of Blaise's best friends and Zoey's godfather. "What is with all the yelling? It's like, what, seven in the god damn morning! Harry's sleeping and I don't want him waking up because he had trouble sleeping last night, so you better have a good reason of why you're yelling."

"It's Zoey," he explained to his best friend.

"What about her?" Draco asked a bit panicked. He didn't want his goddaughter going all missing on him too.

"I went to check up on her in the room that she's sharing with Orion, Siren, and Joey, but she wasn't in there. Joey was up and I asked him, but he didn't know where she was, but I know he was lying, but I didn't pressure him in giving me any more details and the truth, obviously, because you know how he is."

"No I get it Blaise. She better be here or else she's in deep trouble, and not just by you, but me as well because I see her as much of a daughter as you do and if decides to go find Aquarius I'll kill her with my own bare hands."

"Please don't kill my daughter Draco."

"Sorry. Aquarius deciding to go up and running to a different time, just got to me and I guess I might have taken it overboard?" Draco scratches the back of his neck with a guilty look on his face, but he didn't feel all too guilty because he's really stressed and he doesn't want Harry to stress over another kid going missing, especially since it's not his kid.

"No it's fine. I'd probably say that about that towards Aquarius because she's the one who basically encouraged Zoey to do that."

"Hi Papa, Uncle Draco," came Zoey's voice. She's wearing one of Ron's Gryffindor sweaters, that's really big on her, and is eating a chocolate chip granola bar.

"Oh my god Zoey! There you are!" Blaise said in all relief. "I was scared you decided to go after Aquarius, even though we don't know where she is, and you could of gotten lost in time and I don't think I would have survived that, knowing that you've gone lost in time," Blaise hugging her the whole time that he's said that.

"Yeah. Don't scare us like that you badger," Draco told his goddaughter.

"Don't worry. I'm here. Not going anywhere."

Little did they know that Zoey knew exactly where Aquarius was and will be going to her later today.

~

Past- 1994

"Ok. So Aunt Pansy," Aquarius started. "You are married to a bushy haired, bookworm, Gryffindor."

"Wait," Pansy pauses for a moment and looks at Hermione with wide eyes. Hermione looks back at her to see the realization as well. "I marry Granger?"

"Yup! And you adopt a pair of twins together. Both of them are graduated from Hogwarts already in my time, so they are seventeen, turning eighteen in July!"

"What are their names?" Hermione asks.

"You have a boy and a girl. The boy's name is Sean Harry Granger-Parkinson and the girl's name is Shelby Ginerva Granger-Parkinson. You adopted them when they were around two years of age I believe, so around a year before I was born."