Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian

Start from the beginning

~

"What's got you here?" Said a girl with dark chocolate skin. Her hair was in multiple tiny braids that made up her whole hair. The hair was pitch black and her eyes were of a light brown, almost like a caramel color.

Lilian shrugged at the girl. "Fucked up a relationship that I had with a girl. We weren't together, but I was hoping for something. I know it's never going to happen now.

"I wouldn't be too sure on that. The name's Zoe, but you can call me Z." She brought out her hand for Lilian to shake.

She was a bit hesitant, but obliged and shook her hand firmly. "Lilian."

~

It's been two days and Harry, Draco, Charity, and the rest of Lilian's siblings were still struggling to find the eldest of the Malfoy-Potter children. Narcissa and Lucius were giving places for them to look, there was no sign. They were almost going to give up and just try calling her. Again. For the hundredth time. That was the idea until two ten year old boys decided to scare the living day lights out of everyone and said said that they found Lilian. Those two boys were Scorpius Hyperion and Albus Severus Malfoy-Potter.

"What do you mean you two found Lilian!?" Harry asked in complete shock. "You two aren't even aloud to leave the house unsupervised!"

Scorpius and Albus look at each other and then back at Harry.

"Well..." Scorpius started.

"You guys weren't really paying attention of what we were doing..." Albus continued.

"And you were being very oblivious of your surroundings..."

"So we took matters into our own hands and were being smart," Albus finished.

"And how were you two being smart?" Draco asked his youngest sons.

"We looked at a gay bar," they said together.

"Of course she'd be there," Harry grumbled.

"Well...what are we waiting for?" Charity standing up. "Come take us to where Lilian is you creepy twins that don't look like twins at all!"

The two boys shrugged and brought their family and Charity to the gay bar that Lilian was supposedly at.

~

Lilian was laughing with Z. They have become very great friends throughout the time that she's been here. They've had a one time stand together, well at least almost, but they both wouldn't take the role as a bottom, so they left it as that and never did it again.

Lilian saw her younger brothers past by and she knew that her time of hiding was soon to come to an end. Scorpius and Albus know when it's their siblings, no matter how good of a disguise they wear. She made her conclusion right when she saw the girl that she had fucked it up with. Charity. What was she doing here?

"I'll be right back," she told Z.

"Ok," she took the shot that she was drinking and asked for a refill from the bartender.

Lilian walked up to the girl who looked like she didn't belong here at all. So innocent. So sweet. She shouldn't be here at all. The strawberry blonde took a hold of the girl in question and dragged her into a back room and pinned her up to the door.

"What do you think you're doing here?" She growled in a very dangerous voice, but you could tell that she was very worried about Charity.

"Lilian? Is that you?" She was bewildered at the sight of her friend.

"Yes. And you're lucky it was me and not some random person grabbing you and dragging you off to harass you! What do you think you are doing here!?"

"I couldn't see you through the window, so I decided to walk in. Your parents are outside with the rest of your siblings."

"And they let you come in by yourself!?" Lilian was pissed off at her family right now.

"They actually don't know that I'm in here. Maybe your younger brothers do and they just didn't say anything."

That calmed Lilian down a little bit, but she was still mad that Charity decided to be stupid enough to actually walk into a bar like this. "That's like Scorpius and Albus to not speak up about something like that, but still," you could hear the tremble in Lilian's voice and Charity was now regretting making her friend like this. She was the cause of this all and she regrets everything. "Why did you come?"

"Because I miss you," she whispered softly. The muggle girl put her hand up to the upset girl's face and rubbed her thumb on her cheekbone. "Your family misses you as well. We all miss you and were so worried about you."

Lilian let out a breathless laugh. "You know I can't do this right?"

"Will you ever be?"

"Maybe soon. Just not now."

"Ok," Charity put her hand down and wrapped her arms around the taller girl and buried her head into her chest. "Just please come back."

Charity sounded so desperate that Lilian wanted to cry. She rubbed her back and didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything. The only thing that she wanted to say was 'I love you', but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She will one day though. One day.