Chapter 35: Finding Out

Start from the beginning

"Because," the blonde Gryffindor girl now looking sad. "Something bad is going to happen to Aquarius if we don't leave. Not only her, but also my family if they find a way..." she started to trail off. It was already too difficult to think about. Her saying it is even worse.

"Is it because of Aquarius?" Hermione asked nervously.

Lilian's frown was more visible now. "Yes, but I don't want to blame her for it. That's why I sent her with Harry, so that she doesn't get the wrong idea of what I'm trying to say."

The bushy haired girl nodded in understanding.

"Then why did you come here and why didn't they just leave with Zoey, Sean, and Shelby?" Ron asked confused.

"Because Aquarius is reckless and we can't leave her alone here," Siren explained. "That's why we stayed and Lilian came. I don't understand why you did because of Charity. You know how Charity gets when she wakes up alone."

"I know, but I had to," Lilian said in a low and dangerous voice. "I'm not letting anyone of my siblings coming here."

"And what is Papa and Dad going to say about this?" Orion asked.

"Probably yell at me for leaving my fiancé and child like that, but they can't control me anymore. I'm a grown woman that makes her own choices."

"Yes, but then you have to go through Nana and Grandma Weasley," Orion pointed out.

Lilian turned white. "Please do make my funeral lovely."

"No problem," the Slytherin boy smirked.

~

It was the next day. Which means the Daily Prophet is coming out with a new scoop. Everyone was in the Great Hall. Lilian and Siren with the Gryffindors and Aquarius and Orion with the Slytherins. The Slytherins started to give Aquarius looks and comments on how she was 'the most precious thing to the Golden Boy'. Probably was at the moment, but people thought Harry had a thing for Aquarius and that wasn't the case at all. That would be the weirdest thing since her fiasco yesterday at the second task.

"I can't believe people actually think you and Papa's younger self are having a thing Aquarius," Orion whispered to her.

"Yes. And I want to throw up just thinking about it," Aquarius looking green. Guess she wasn't joking when she said that she'll throw up.

Owls started coming in and mail being dropped. Obviously the people from the future weren't going to get anything, but what they didn't expect was for Aquarius to receive some.

"Did you just receive a letter Aqua?" Pansy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess I did," she mumbled to no one in particular, but herself.

She opened the letter and was shocked for what she read. She looked up with wide green eyes and dropped the letter and stayed frozen. The Slytherins with her were confused and trying to snap her out of it, but there was no hope.

Draco then decided to pick up the letter and read it. It read—

Dear Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter,

You maybe confused on how we filled out your whole name when addressing you, but we rather not spill our secrets. Your's on the other hand, along with your siblings Orion Sirius Malfoy-Potter, Siren Remus Malfoy-Potter, and your older sister that just arrived Lilian Narcissa Malfoy-Potter, have just been spilled to the whole entire Wizarding World. We let everyone know that you are Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy's children from the future. We let them know the truth.

You also maybe wondering who to thank for for letting us know about you. Let's just say you should ask your sister if she's missing something that is very precious and valuable to her. Who is this Charity Fern Darwin? Who are these other people? Family I suppose? Like Zoey Molly Weasley-Zabini, Sean Harry and Shelby Ginevra Granger-Parkinson, who were just with you and then left to go back home to the future. Can't believe you guys decided to stay and probably destroy the past while you're at it. I would also like to get to know all these other people from the future. Even you Ms. Malfoy-Potter. I hope to speak to you soon.

Yours truly,

Matthew Q. Wilson.

Draco looked up at Aquarius and all his friends and whispered to them, "they know. The whole Wizarding World basically knows."

"About," Orion gestured to him and Aquarius, also referring to Siren and Lilian who were at the Gryffindor table.

Draco nodded with no expression, but you could tell that he was deeply upset about the whole thing.

"We have to leave," Aquarius whispered.

"What?" Orion questioned.

"It's never gotten this bad Ryan," Aquarius now looking at her brother with a very serious look and having a very serious tone. "I don't understand why I did this on my own. I don't even understand why I came here in the first place," the Hufflepuff girl now beginning to tear up and cry. Her throat was swelling up and her ears are starting to hurt.

"Aquarius, calm down," Orion putting his hands on both of her shoulders. "We're going to get through this and we are going to stay."

"What?" The blonde girl now confused.

"You made a commitment about coming here and we are going to stay till the end. Weather you like it or not."

Aquarius smiled sadly at her brother. "Where did that Gryffindor courage come from?"

"I'm a Malfoy-Potter Aquarius. It's in my blood."

She laughed at Orion and shake her head at him. "We are Malfoy-Potters. And soon the whole Wizarding World will know."

"So? It's not like they'll remember when we leave. So let's make the best of it. Plus, we needed some excitement in our lives. There hasn't been enough."

"You're right," Aquarius smirked. "Let's get this party started then shall we?"

Both the siblings did a fist pump to represent that they are in this together.

"How about for the first thing we do is find this Matthew Q. Wilson," Draco suggested.

"I'm so down for that," Aquarius now standing up. "He has something of ours and I would like it back." The rest of their group stood up and they walked right out of the Great Hall on the hunt for Mr. Matthew Q. Wilson.

"Wait," Orion stopped their group. "How do we know that this Matthew guy is even here? Or better yet. A student here?"

"Orion. Sweetheart," Pansy started. "We know basically everyone around this school."

"He's a Ravenclaw seventh year," Blaise said.

"Well, that was easy," Orion said.

"Yup," Pansy pipped up. "Now let's go."

~

"Where are they going?" Lilian asked suspiciously.

"I don't know," Hermione said in a worried voice. "But I think it has something to do with this."

Hermione held up the Daily Prophet, which said 'Kids From The Future Come To The Past! Children of The Great Harry Potter and Mister Draco Malfoy!'