CHAPTER-13(witches and werewolves)

Alexandria's P.O.V:

Turning the page, WEREWOLVES. These creatures are quite interesting. I thought they were myths.

You even thought witches were also myths. But here you are.

You are quite annoying sometimes you know that!

Not more than you are.

Taking a deep breath, I continued reading. It says 'they can shift when ever they want. They live in packs. Each pack has an Alpha - first in command, beta - second in command, gamma- third in command. Every warewolf have their mates. Mates are their second half. They are chosen and paired by their moon goddess. Their weakness is wolvesbane and silver. They have immense strength, agility, sharp eye sight, good sense of smell. They can mindlink with each other, only with their pack members'.

Their extra abilities are same as vampires. But vampires are blood suckers and werewolves are well, wolves. But vampires weakness is wood and vervain.

Good thing that witch have only one weakness, witch hazel.

'There are other werewolves. Bad werewolves or rogues. We can identify them with their red eyes. They are packless wolves forming into groups. They can't mindlink. Most of them are power hungry and bad, with evil thoughts'.

I'll make sure to stay away from them.

Hey, hold on a sec. We witches can know who are werewolves, who are vampires by touching them.

Asher always carries extra clothes with him. He always knows where I am, he tells me that I smell like lilies and roses. His eyes glow sometimes, like when he is angry.

I think he is a werewolf.

You think?

Yes, and there is a spell in here which helps me look into past, it will look like a hologram. For this I should go to the same place.

So I started walking to my usual place in the woods. I walked to right. This is the direction from where wolfie comes to play with me. There were paw prints. They must be wolfie's. I followed them. They suddenly stopped.

I think this is the place where I should do the spell.

I sat on the ground and closed my eyes. I raised both my palms. I can feel my energy flow. I cleared my throat and spelled every word clearly "invěniet hostune etreñebrio àye copories ênputrus".

Suddenly blinding white light was everywhere. I quickly closed my eyes. Silence. Silence everywhere.

I think the spell didn't work. Opening my eyes, yep! It didn't work. The scenery was same as before.

I huffed in annoyance. I feel so weak, like all my energy is drained from my body. But the spell didn't work.

Suddenly Asher appeared.

Atleast someone is here.

I greeted him. But to my surprise, he didn't even look at me. As if he didn't even heard me in the first place. I walked behind him and put my hand on his shoulder. But my hand went through him and he and I didn't feel anything. I felt weird.

I think the spell worked. I was so happy that I forgot I lost all my energy. It was like a hologram. I followed him. He stopped and stared in the front for sometime. I looked in the same direction thinking "what might have gotten his interest?"

To my shock it was me. I was playing with dead leaves. I was crushing them in my palm. When they turned into powder, I blew them away.

All of a sudden he shifted into a big black wolf with in a blink of an eye. He shifted in front of me. He is wolfie. He is the big black wolf, I play with. HE IS A WAREWOLF.

Oh my holy freaking God! My assumption is true. He is an actual freaking warewolf.

So, that is why he didn't eat you.

I glared at my own subconscious.

I can feel my energy draining continuously. Soon the hologram stopped.

I quietly dragged myself to bed. Soon I was lost in my nightmares.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You deserve hell. You are a killer and death is very painless for all the things you've done". He spoke with disgust.

He beat me up so badly that I couldn't even defend myself. I wish you were here mom. Then again I'm the reason you are dead, why would you even want to be here with me. I'm an idiot to even think you would forgive me.

He put his gun down and started kicking and punching me all over again. After he released all his anger, he left, like everyday.

He forgot to take his gun with him. Without second thoughts, I picked up the gun and shot myself in the head.

I woke up breathing heavily. Looking around taking in my surroundings, it was a nightmare. Atleast I had courage to die in my nightmare.

Looking at the nightstand its 4:35 A.M.

There was a note too. It says ' I'm home and I won't be going any sooner, so next time you won't have to be alone. I didn't wanted to wake you up, so I'm writing you this note. And I joined a hospital nearby. So, I might leave early sometimes and come home late. But I promise I'll spend all my time with you on every weekends. Love you pumpkin♡' .

By the handwriting and the nickname its Veronica.

Shitt! I forgot she would come today. She might be sleeping now. She had a long trip after all. I'll make her breakfast.

I quietly walked into her room and turned off her alarm. I stuck a note to her nightstand too.

It says ' I know you work hard and get very very little amount of sleep, so I made you breakfast and I'm sorry for shutting your alarm off but you need sleep. Don't worry about me. I'm fine and I even made a new friend. Love you too and for the last time don't call me pumpkin '.

Looking at her, dark circles under her eyes, she seems like she lost some weight and looks so exhausted. She is so pale, like a ghost. I kissed her forehead and walked out quietly like a cat.

I quickly had my bath and made some sandwiches. It was 8:25 A.M now. Asher will be here at 8:30. As soon as it was 8:28, I opened the door and stood outside.

I was slowly closing the door, someone cleared their throat. I stood still. Turning around it was Asher. He raised his eyebrow at me but I ignored him and closed the door. I turned around and explained him.

"Veronica just came, don't make big noises, she looks like a ghost, she needs rest".

He smiled in amusement, nodded his head, he took my hand in his and pulled me to his car.

I don't know how to react around him. I just found out that he is a warewolf. Then again I'm a witch. What difference does it make, he is still the same person I know. I wonder who his mate is. I can only hope that it isn't me. Anyone who is tied to me ended up dead. Them trying to save me and die. My mom died saving me, my birth mother died, I'm sure because of me. And I'm sure I'll cause him death too.

"Whenever I look at you, you are always deep in thoughts, like something's bothering you, I wonder whats going on in that pretty head of yours" he stated.

I looked at him, shaking my head. Should I be scared of him that he is a beast. Then again he is the only guy I'm comfortable around. And as if my problems aren't enough, I'm in love with him.

I LOVE ASHER PEARCE.

----------------×----------------------×------------------×---------------

Helo there!

I hope everyone is doing good.

Sooo...how is the chapter?

Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to vote and share with your friends.

And if you find any mistakes, please notify me.

Love you all♡.