Breaking news! today at the Magistrate Court it is reported that the Wife of the well-known business mogul Late Ibrahim Ahmad, hired some assassins to kill her husband and his soon to be fiance...............................................

"the news continues repeatedly....."

Just look at what Fatima had caused, gwaggo I swear i won't spare that lady, where is she? I won't spare her even for a bit.

"Salamualaikum"! Fatima softly spoke, drawing everyone's attention.

"You! Come here"! he commanded.
I said come here, he became more aggressive and firmly caught her arm and flinched her making her to fall down on her knees.

Ouch! "Khaleefa!"  she whined in pain.

Did that hurt, huh? Talk to me! Are you happy now Fatima. Why am I even asking you, of course you are happy! Khaleefa sarcastically spoke .

"I will leave you now, goodbye!" Mrs. Meriam spoke and left as the matter was becoming complicated.

Have you gotten the Justice you wanted. Are you happy now. I bet you are. You have humiliated my mother now. She is even the breaking news on all the news channels.
Wow! Fatima miss justice, he sarcastically called.
Let me tell you something Fatima -,

"I am sorry for interrupting again but, I need to tell you this. There's a huge crowd outside asking lots of questions on the breaking news, please do something before it gets worse, Mrs. Meriam spoke.

" Don't worry we will do something about it".
Khaleefa called Khalid on the phone and explained to him, to come with some Police officers.

"Khadijah!"  take Gwaggo to her room and please gwaggo don't worry about anything I will fix things here, he assured.

"Mrs. Meriam" thank you for the information, khaleefa complimented.

"No problem! my son. I should get going".

No! No! Please stay! it is quite risky to go out while there is chaos outside.

Mrs. Meriam stayed as per Khaleefa's kind offer and later went up to sit with Hajiya.

The pain I'm feeling right now cannot be measured by anything. I still didn't went on to break anyone's heart. I still didn't betrayed my family and my loved ones. Anytime I remember that my own mother killed my father I feel so bad. All the memories I had with him were so cherishing, I needed him most in this time but, my mother didn't think twice, she didn't think about me and my siblings.
Fatima you do not even know your mother, how she looks like or motherly love, you know nothing about her but, you still couldn't forgive Hajiya for her mistake. You think because she is my mother that is the reason I forgave her, No Fatima! I forgave her because i cannot hold grudges on my mother, I cannot hate her for a single mistake she made, "Yes she is my mother and I love her so much, even more now!"
Why did you have to proceed with the case, if you had forgiven her at that time it will have been a past story.
Are you even the Fatima I know, the real one will never do this, she isn't heartless, selfish and -,

" Enough khaleefa! Please I can't take this insults anymore", Fatima cried.

You can't take insults but, you can take the humiliation you caused for Gwaggo and us, right.

"I am sorry for everything, I really didn't know it will go viral, that is not my intention I swear!"

You should have listened to me when I was warning you about the consequences but your excessive pride and selfish act caused everything now.

"I am sorry, I really mean it! I am so sorry", Fatima sobbed.

"Sorry. Sorry... I hate those words now especially when it is coming from you.
I can't live with a selfish and heartless person, thank you for showing me your true colors.

" Wh-, what do you mean"? she stuttered.

I mean i want you out of my life for good, khaleefa spoke with finality and left before Khalid bursts his phone with his endless calls, leaving depressed Fatima all perplexed.

"Ya Allah! you are the All-knowing and All-Hearing, please help me and my family out of this difficult path and make my husband and my family in general  understand and forgive me, she profoundly prayed.

"Get out of my house!" a voice startled fatima.

"What?!".............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys! I missed you all soo much!
How is the police brutality, sars and other commotions going on.
May Allah make it easier for us, Ameen 👐
I'm sorry for not updating sooner but yeah an update for you ☝️.
Sorry for giving you a cliffhanger chapter 😂.

Okay oo, I'm outta here!
Please do burst my notification with your awesome comments and votes. Thank you in advance 😄❣️.