Part 10

RAMADAN UPDATE!!!

***********************************

Khaleefa's pov

I had sleepless nights, I'm just a big fuck up a bullshit I couldn't do anything to save Fatima, the police said they are still searching for her but anytime I visit them it is always one story, "sir we will try our best, don't worry we will find her and the kidnappers".
It's been a week now and I still haven't set my eyes on fatima, I miss you so much, I promise you will be back home to us soon, In Shaa Allah.

Khadijah had been worried sick since she heard about fatima been kidnapped. Ya Aisha also heard the news, she always calls for any new information. While Gwaggo on the other hand never showed any sign of sympathy to her.

************

Bro! The officers are on their way here, they will come for proper questioning Khalid elaborated.

So they are doing this today, shouldn't it be the first thing they do, they are so dumb khaleefa angrily spoke.

Dude! relax, I know you are upset but I need you to cooperate with them, okay? Khalid explained.

Yes, sure he simply added.

Ahh! Do you know any of fatima's friends, Khalid asked.

Uhh.. Yeah, why do you ask? Khaleefa perplexed.

Good, we need them during the questioning, Khalid added.

Okay? I will see if I can get through them, khaleefa said ending the conversation.

****************

Fatima's pov

The noisy environment woke me up from my sleep.
Ouch! I whined low pitched not to make a sound, my legs I can't lift them and my hands are tied to a chair, where am I, "hello" I tried calling but my voice was getting low I couldn't yell anymore. I viewed the place it looks like an abandoned place there was no single thing in the place just me and the chair I was tied to.
The last thing I can remember was the dinner date I had with Ya khaleefa and from then some men took me with them I guess that is it.
Oh Allah! help me out of this mess I'm into, I lifted my head up and prayed to the All Knower.

********************

Back at Hajiya's residence the officers had arrived, so as fatima's friends (Sumayya, Halima and Sadiq).
Everyone was in the sitting room for interrogations.
Fatima's friends, that was what the officers called them in general.
I want you all to tell me do any of you had any fight with her that you chose to kidnap her?

No, no, no sir they answered simultaneously.
Okay does she has foes the other officer spoken.
Not at all, fatima is a very nice person she's loved by mostly everyone and I've known her for almost five years now she doesn't engage in fights talkless to have a foe, Sumayya answered that.
Hmm.. "nice, loved by everyone" hajiya mimicked.

Gwaggo haven't we talked about this, Khalifa spoke.

Khaleefa I want you to explain what happened before fatima was kidnapped, one of the officers spoke.

Uhm.. Everything was going well, we were both having fun until she excused herself to use the restroom and from then she was gone she didn't came back, I was worried so I went to check on her but I was too late by that time they have already taken her one of the restaurant janitor told me he saw her with some men and that was when I knew she had been kidnapped, my one true love, ahhh! Khalifa yelped.

Stay strong bro, Khalid tried consoling him so as the rest.

Hajiya you have been silent for a while, I need to hear from you, officer spoke.

Uhmm, well it's because I don't have anything to say, she simply said.

She has been staying with you for a long time I guess you should know some things about her and people she interact more than anyone, am I right, the officer enquired.

I told you I know nothing, please no more questions hajiya backfired and left.

I'm sorry for how my mother acted she isn't like this, please be patient.

No problem sir, we understand. I think we should get going, thank you all for your time we really appreciate every single information from you, we leave you in peace.
Khalid and Khaleefa escorted them to their car and came back.

Fatima's friends stood up to take their leave when they both came in.
Oh! You're leaving, Khaleefa asked.
Yes, Sadiq finally spoken.
Thank you all for coming, would you mind a ride back home, Khalid politely asked.

No don't mind we will manage, Halima politely said.
Okay then if you say so, take care! Khalid said.
Bye, Allah ya bayyana mana ita (may Allah bring her back to us). Halima said then all left.

*******
Khaleefa I think I should get going now, Khalid insisted.

Kaii! Haba bro why now, please don't leave I will be all alone, Khaleefa whined.

Aren't you a grown up take care of yourself, khaleel teased.

Okay please stop, go I don't even need you, Khaleefa whined.

Okay bye.

Let me escort you jare! Khaleefa teasingly said.

*********************

Mama, Gwaggo, Ammi Khaleefa childishly called.
Gwaggo I, he stopped as he heard her secretly conversing on her phone.

Khaleefa's pov

As I stepped inside gwaggo's room I heard her secretly conversing and gwaggo didn't realized I came in.
I stand there not moving an inch or make any sound.

I need you to change fatima's hiding place, I'm having a feeling they might find out very soon.
Please do the necessaries very soon before the officers proceed on their work.
And especially my son Khaleefa I see he is working so hard on that girl do everything rapidly.
No one should find out!

Gwaggo?! I can't believe what I'm hearing, so you can really stoop so low to eliminate fatima by hiring some men to kidnap her? Gwaggo answer me I yelled jolting her back from her stammered state.

Khal, kha, Khaleefa I-,

You what gwaggo? You know what, I don't want to hear anything now all I want is for you to tell me where did you kept fatima captive, tell me mother!

She's, she's.............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

      Ramadan Kareem🌙🌠.
I pray that all of us that had the chance to experience the start of this holy month will In Shaa Allah take the journey to the end, Ameen.

No dogon surutu today, so
Kindly vote, comment and share.