Part 11

"ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO RESTRAIN THEMSELVES" - #RDAY11.

********************************

Fatima's pov

Alhamdulillah I am back home. I was been rescued by ya khaleefa.
Recap
I tried all I could to get out of there but to no avail. I tried calling those men that kept me captive, it was all silent and I started to worry. Just then I saw a shadow approaching me, I yelled so hard to scare whoever it was but the shadow kept on approaching me, until he stepped in the light. And to my utmost surprise I saw my prince charming, my hero, my one and only ya khaleefa he came to my rescue.
He untied me quickly and hugged me tightly. I didn't want to ruin the moment for him but still it was haram (prohibited) for him to touch me.
He let go of me shortly and finally spoke.
Fatima I missed you so much, I had sleepless night, I wasn't in my senses since the day you were been kidnapped, I thought I was loosing it. I'm sorry my mother put you into this, sorry.
I soothed him like a baby with Hajiya's unforgettable act on my mind.

Hey let's go the cops are waiting, he said.
I stood up to go, just then I loose my balance I felt dizzy and was about falling when ya khaleefa got held of me.
I woke up and found myself in my room with ya khaleefa and khadijah beside me, like how did I ended up here I know I didn't came here myself, so who did, I asked myself.

Khaleefa's pov

When I found out that my mother was behind Fatima's kidnapping I was ashamed and upset at her. Out of anger I yelled at her and asked her where fatima was. She told me and I left ASAP to her rescue not until I informed the cops.
We arrived at the address Gwaggo told me, there we saw an abandoned house definitely that must be the place Fatima's held captive.
As the car halt I rushed in and the cops followed suit, we saw three men at the front door.
The cops dealt with them while I went in, there I saw someone lying on the floor but I didn't know who because it was dark, I kept on moving until I stepped on the light - from the wall.

Fatima! I said quietly. I quickly untied her, I couldn't held the joy of seeing her so I engulfed her in a hug. I released her afterwards.
Fatima I missed you so much, I had sleepless night, I wasn't in my senses since the day you were been kidnapped, I thought I was loosing it. I'm sorry my mother put you into this, sorry I apologized, but instead she soothed me her mind somewhere else - definitely thinking about Gwaggo's unfaithful act.
I broke the silence and said to her we must go the cops are waiting.
She stood up and just then she almost fell when I got hold of her. Fatima, fatima I called her twice. I tapped her cheek but she wasn't responding, that means she has fainted.
What would I do now, I have to carry her now I said to myself. Oh Allah! Forgive me but there's no way out, I carried her in bridal style and left the place, the cops had arrested those men. I opened the door and dropped fatima then entered suit.

*****************************

Everyone was at the sitting room including fatima and the cops.

I will like to apologize to you all especially fatima on behalf of my mother, Khaleefa said.

Well, Khaleefa your mother has committed a crime so she will be coming to the station with us, one of the cops said.

What? But I thought this case is over, Khaleefa asked. I know she has made a big mistake but at least let's forget about this matter now.

Only if she apologize to fatima and she forgives her, but until then she has to come with us, the cop finalized.

Officers take me with you, it is better for me to rot in jail than to apologize to that girl, hajiya spoke.

I forgive you hajiya, fatima simply said.

Everyone was awe when fatima forgave hajiya.

Mama be thankful fatima is a soft hearted person, if not you could have suffered khadijah said.

Hajiya has done a lot for me so who am I to not forgive her for a mistake she has done, I forgive you hajiya and you really don't need to worry about apologizing to me it doesn't matter. All that matters is I'm back home for good, so I think we should forget about this unfaithful incident and move on just like ya Khaleefa mentioned earlier, fatima explained.

Since you insisted I guess we should end this case now , the cop said and they left.

Hajiya left to her room after the officers had gone.
The rest followed suit, leaving fatima and khaleefa at the sitting room.

******************

Thank you so much my love, I really appreciate every single sacrifice you have done for me and my family, khaleefa thanked.

Sshh! Stop it please, do you really have to say that. Besides I will do anything to make my baby happy, fatima teased.

Okay, kin dawo zaki fara tsokana ba (you're back to tease me right).

Ohh! So take me back if not I will continue teasing you.

No, sorry I didn't mean that. I don't want to loose you anymore. Khaleefa pouted.

Me too baby, I love you so much. Fatima said and ran to her room shyly.

Ahhh! Feels good! - khaleefa said all relaxed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    Hi, sorry for the late update I've been busy lately.
Enjoy this short chapter!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Ramadan Kareem 🌴