Part 2

" PATIENCE" - "SABR"

************************************

FATIMA'S POV

I woke up today feeling restless, I was having a bad headache I couldn't even sleep well last night. And now I have to get to work, though Hajiya has traveled to Kaduna for some business issues, but I still have to work no matter what.

******
I was making toasted bread with green tea for breakfast when I felt a sharp pain in my head. I screamed so loud and before I knew it, it was all black.........

****************

Fatima! Ya Khaleefa called out as he saw her trying to battle with her sight.

Uhm, wh-, what happened? Fatima asked all confused.

You fainted, Khaleefa replied shortly.

How? Fatima asked trying to sit back, but Khaleefa stopped her.

Lie back please, the doctor said you fainted due to too much stress, so he said you should have plenty of rest and less work, Khaleefa replied.

But Ya Khaleefa you know I can't stop working, if I don't do it then who will?

Anisah and Khadijah, he replied.

A'a, they ca-, he halted her before she could complete her sentence.

Fatima! They will be the ones to continue with the work until when you've regain your strength and until then you have to rest and don't think to much, okay? Khaleefa explained.

Thank you so much, Ya Khaleefa, Fatima thanked. But do you think they will approve, I don't want to cause chaos between you and your siblings.

Fatima!, don't you worry it's a must for them to do it plus I will talk to gwaggo when she's back about hiring more maids, you can't keep doing all the chores if not something more than what happened today will obviously occur.

"Okay", Fatima simply added.

Now go to sleep, I will go and check Anisah and Khadijah in their room, Khaleefa said.

Hmm, Fatima nodded her head as in "okay".

Khaleefa stood from where he had been sitting and approached to Fatima, he bowed his head to her face and was about to kiss her forehead, when Fatima interrupted.

Uhm, Ya Khaleefa what are you doing?

Uh, I -, well, I just remembered whenever I'm sick Gwaggo used to kiss me on my forehead which she believes will lure me to sleep, and I do that to my sisters too when they fell sick. So I thought that, uhm I'm so sorry I totally forgot, please forgive me.

Ya Khaleefa, it's alright I understand, Fatima gently replied.

Okay then, bye.

Bye.

************

FATIMA'S POV