The Dress

I had walked over to the small army of Knights and Ren standing in the middle of the hallway.

Is everything alright? I asked Kylo.

"There is a surprise for you inside. My Knights and I will be back soon." I love you. He bent down and kissed me.

I love you. Now hurry back, because I've missed you today.

Once we are married, I will show you how much I've missed you. He smiled at my blush and I caught a glimpse of his dimple.

I look over at the Knights, "You keep him alive, ok?"

"Of course, Empress." One of them said. I bid them a farewell and went inside mine and Kylo's chambers.

My mouth dropped to the floor. There were three women standing in the living space with dresses all around them. "Empress Storm! We've been waiting for you!"

"Your fiancé made us promise to not let you leave this room without picking out dresses for your wedding."

Dresses. As in plural? I ask Kylo.

Whatever you want, it's yours.

I stared at all the dresses. I could definitely use this in the future for fancy dinners with the generals, for banquets to support the First Order. The possibilities are endless.

I was looking through the all the dresses when one of them caught my eyes

I was looking through the all the dresses when one of them caught my eyes. It was a red ball gown, perfect for a wedding dress. It was perfect.

I tried it on and almost started to cry. This was the dress, I would marry the love of my life in.

The women who helped me, made sure that they would be around the ship until the wedding to help with anything else. We went over the flowers, though Kylo hates all flowers. It was important for me to have them.

We picked out where the isle would be and where everything was going to go. I had done almost everything on my list, food, drinks (I wanted to make sure those generals from earlier got as drunk as can be). I had my dress, Kylo no doubt would wear a clean uniform of his. I had already gotten his ring and I had mine, and the guest list was already written out.

All the big names that support the First Order were invited and were supplied with a plus one. And that was that. Everything was planned out except the honeymoon which was the only thing I left for Kylo to do. I sat in our room the rest of the day, unboxing my new wardrobe and putting everything away. I even asked if Officer Inki was available to walk me around.

He was so polite and it was like a breath of fresh air, we went down to the launch pad to see Kylo and his Knights return. Inki waits with me for them to get off the ship.

I introduce Inki to Kylo and they actually shook hands. He's been showing me around, so I don't get lost. Play nice.

Inki leaves us after, saying his commander had been calling for him.

He left and Kylo took my hand in his and walked us to our chambers. As soon as he got in the door with the Knights following right behind him, he took his helmet off.

"How was dress shopping?" He asked me.

"Awful." I scrunch up my nose, "There were so many dresses, I was so overwhelmed." I threw my hand up to my forehead.

"Can we see any?" One of the Knights asked.

"No." Kylo pulled me into our room and shut the door. He started kissing me against the door, and down my neck. "Can I see some of the dresses?" He whispered in my ear.

For you. Anything.

I modeled the dresses for him, except for my red ball gown.

Did you figure out where the honeymoon is going to be? I ask flopping next to him on our bed.

"That's where my Knights and I went today. We were scouting a couple of places. I might have seen one, that has potential."

Are you going tell me where?

"No, I don't think so." I crawled on his lap, straddling him.

What about now?

"No Storm." I started kissing up and down his neck

Now?

"Storm." I stood up, and let my dress fall to the floor, with my under garments still on. "I'll tell you, just stop tempting me."

Me? Tempt you? Never.