"You've been rather attached to those two, haven't you?", He said...

"I mean, they are my best friends... and will probably my Bestfriends forever", I answered simply...

"Hn", was all he said..

"Hey dad?"

"Hn?", Oh Kaguya....

"Can you tell your stories again? About you and team seven?", I aksed curiously. Dad said that we were from another world, he didn't tell me in detail but we were transported here...

I didn't know why...

He said we came from a world of Shinobis, ninjas. He said that our bodies were filled with a life energy called chakra. The Uchiha's, our clan was considered one of the strongest clan in Konohagakure, where we came from...

My mom... who's name was Sakura, is a sanin along with my Dad and his best friend, Naruro Uzumaki. He told me everything from when they were kids, mom was madly in love with him and uncle Naruto was a 'knuckle head' that would always cause trouble...

But there was something that still bothered me.

When I sleep...

Every once and a while my dreams get weirder and weirder...

There was this girl who looks similar to me, but her hair was much shorter and she wears red and glasses. The other night I heard her say my name...but I couldn't be sure since it was blurry and muffled like a walkey talkey...

But there is one thing I was sure, the Uchiha crest was on her back. I saw it with my own onyx eyes that she had the Uchiha Clan's crest on her back.

Who are you?

~9 years ago~

            |• "Oi, hurry up Sasuna-chan!", The blonde grandae called up to me from behind. We were walking towards the academy when I saw a family of four walked pass us, the older sister seemed to be talking and laughing with her younger sibling as their parents talk to each other...

Somehow, my eyes begin to itch. So I rubbed it gently until the itchy feeling was gone. A hand suddenly held mine and began pulling me, "C'mon! We're going to be late", Katsu said.

Once we got to the school, We saw Izu-kun at the door with her mom and auntie Mitsuki. The three saw us running towards them and smiled, while auntie Mitsuki then irked a vein. "Katsuki! Don't pull the poor girl around!", She scolded.

Katsu just shrugged it off and grabbed Izu-kun's hand, and dragged us inside the building while laughing out loud. We immediately sat down at our designated seats and waited for the teacher to come inside.

Answering my prayers for her to scold my loud classmates. She walked in and calmed the chaotic class down and smiled, "Good morning students, how's your morning?"...

"Good morning, sensei!!!" We chorused. She giggled and pulled out a book, "we all know today is parents day right? The program will strat in just a few hours, so while we wait how about we talk about our families?", She announced excited.

The children around me cheered while I just sat there silently. The family I saw earlier flashed through my head again, making my eyes itch again. Rubbing my eyes, Izu-kun noticed my discomfort and walked up to me, worried.

"Sasu-chan, are you alright? You're more quiet than usual...", He asked, concerned. I nod my head, "I'm ok... it's just...my eyes are itchy", I answered.

His eyes flashes a bit of excitement, "maybe you're developing your quirk!". Thinking about it, I was already in the age of four—when children normally develop their own unique quirks...